Skype Operations Framework

We want to hear from you about how you are using the tools and assets, what works and what does not.
If you feel there is anything missing, or have any other feedback that you would like to provide to our team.

When submitting a new idea:

• For feedback items, please select the phase most relevant to your feedback: Plan, Deliver or Operate.
  • For any corrections that need to be made to any of the assets, please select Content Corrections and include the asset title and page/slide number.
  • For any feedback on trainings, please select Training

We believe that this site is the best place to provide your feedback.
If you want to contact the SOF team for non-feedback items then please use the following email address SOF@microsoft.com.

How can we improve SOF?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. update of the SOF Outcome deck ppt document from December 2016

Hello can you please update the SOF outcome deck ppt file as there is new SOF Partner? (Slide 17)

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  4 - Content Corrections  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • 10 - Assess-Baseline Health Assessment Delivery Guide - V4.docx

On page 18, there is this statement:

The external certificates must be issued by a trusted certificate authority and must use one of the supported signing algorithms listed below with encryption key lengths of 1024, 2048 or 4096:

two items on this...
      where is the list of trusted certificate authorities that customers can use that are acceptable/trusted by O365?

also, the following signing algorithms lists SHA-1 still, which I think is a bad statement as of Feb 2017.

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  4 - Content Corrections  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Please make all the documentation searchable online

Please make all the content searchable online. Having to download 116 documents and then upload them somewhere else so I can search them is more work than it should be.

Please put the documentation online and make it searchable like technet, or simply migrate the documentation there. That way if people use the online versions, they'll always be referencing the most up to date content, and there's less chance of stale content.

3 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Wrong Content in SOF Delivering Network Readiness (SKP056PAL)

The video of the Web Conference recording “Delivering Network Readiness (SKPA056PAL)” is wrong. It shows the video of “What's New in "Network Readiness" (SKP072PAL)”. But the corresponding link to the PDF loads the correct content.

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Toll-Free Number Information Discrepancy

In the "6- Design-Cloud PBX Architecture, Coexistence, and Migration Design Document-v2.4.docx", it states that a toll-free number "can handle up to 100 simultaneous calls". This seems like a big limitation for a toll-free dial-in number being shared in an enterprise, and this information is not found on any of the Office support sites. Is this an accurate statement on the limitation?

2 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

• OneNote for SOF?

Has any thought been given as to have a SOF OneNote? This would be a great resource to assist with deployment and understand of SOF with customers.

2 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback. What would be the content of the OneNote? Would it list and link all the assets? Or would it be used to collect data?

Please help us to understand, how OneNote would be useful for delivering SOF.

Thanks,
                thomas

• Network Assessment Tool Usage.doc

I believe there is an incorrect statement on Page 5 of the Usage.docx file that is included in the Network Assessment Tool.

The document currently reads "In this sample, the 70.5 ms RTT latency meets the target for a test performed from a customer’s network edge site but does not meet the target for a test performed on a client machine."

However, the image shows the RTT Latency passed from the Client machine to the Microsoft Network Edge, and Failed from a network Edge connecting the the Microsoft network Edge.

So I would think the statement should be reversed, "In…

1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Skype Operations Framework

Feedback and Knowledge Base