Skype Operations Framework

We want to hear from you about how you are using the tools and assets, what works and what does not.
If you feel there is anything missing, or have any other feedback that you would like to provide to our team.

When submitting a new idea:

• For feedback items, please select the phase most relevant to your feedback: Plan, Deliver or Operate.
  • For any corrections that need to be made to any of the assets, please select Content Corrections and include the asset title and page/slide number.
  • For any feedback on trainings, please select Training

We believe that this site is the best place to provide your feedback.
If you want to contact the SOF team for non-feedback items then please use the following email address SOF@microsoft.com.

How can we improve SOF?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Network Assessment Tool Usage.doc

I believe there is an incorrect statement on Page 5 of the Usage.docx file that is included in the Network Assessment Tool.

The document currently reads "In this sample, the 70.5 ms RTT latency meets the target for a test performed from a customer’s network edge site but does not meet the target for a test performed on a client machine."

However, the image shows the RTT Latency passed from the Client machine to the Microsoft Network Edge, and Failed from a network Edge connecting the the Microsoft network Edge.

So I would think the statement should be reversed, "In…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  4 - Content Corrections  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • OneNote for SOF?

Has any thought been given as to have a SOF OneNote? This would be a great resource to assist with deployment and understand of SOF with customers.

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  4 - Content Corrections  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base