• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Preview

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

1. Aggregate Per-Site Analytics

Would be great to see trends per-site, or snapshots daily at least, as the site data seems under-utilized. This would be extremely useful in diagnosing potential network issues for a site impacting user experience in Skype.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Advanced Call Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Add ability to filter out instances of anonymous@anonymous.invalid from results in ACA

When the anonymous@anonymous.invalid is in ACA results, it usually results in poor call quality even though nobody is really there on the call as that orphaned session reports as can't connect.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Advanced Call Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. Allow less than 1 minute for call queue timeout

The timeout for unanswered calls in Call Queues is between 1 and 45 minutes.

For the functionality we are using call queues for people will hang up before waiting for 1 minute.

Please can we have ability to set timeout in seconds

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Org Auto Attendant  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    4. Filter by Poor Call Experience, not just by user

While it is helpful to be able to search and filter by user, I would like to be able to filter by the calling experience too. For example, I would like to see all poor call quality entries on a given day. This would be helpful for troubleshooting and identifying issues proactively rather than waiting for the user to notify me of a problem first.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Advanced Call Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    5. Hunt Groups in Call Queues

If I understand the Call Queue functionality currently in preview, it simultaneously rings all users in the group. It will be much more helpful to have a Hunt Group such that calls first ring User 1, but if User 1 is busy, then instead it rings User 2, and so forth. For an organization like ours, that will help in a situation, e.g., where we have a receptionist who is the primary "Operator" but who is backed up by several other people.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Org Auto Attendant  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    6. Skype Advanced Call Analytics.

The call/meeting data will show up in couple of minutes delay after the call/meeting ended.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Advanced Call Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    7. Surpress Call Summary Windows

Allow option to prevent call summary window from persisting after each call in SfB Mac

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    8. SfB Mac should sync contacts with Outlook AND allow you to assign a name to phone numbers

SfB Mac should sync contacts with Office 365 Exchange Contacts AND/OR allow you to assign a name to phone numbers for calls made in SfB Mac

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    9. Additional Area Codes for Service numbers

Like so many others, I need an area code that is in my Service Area to provide to customers. I will list them in the comments. Anyone else may feel free to add to the list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Org Auto Attendant  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    10. Create and schedule holiday/special greetings

Currently, there is no means to create multiple greetings, which can be scheduled to play on particular dates. Additionally, the scheduling should provide an option to override business hours.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Change the process to request new area codes

Currently, when requesting service numbers you're pointed to a support page which tells you to create a service request with a very specific wording and request the area codes you'd like to have added. This ticket ends up in the technical support queues, which will call you baffled as they don't know what to do about it (understandably). Perhaps the link should be changed to point to skypefeedback.com rather than creating a service request which cannot be fulfilled at all?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Org Auto Attendant  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    12. Advanced Call Analytics - Site Data TSV

Please add some guidelines to the TSV site upload, the TSV format does not match the format of the Call Quality Dashboard site data TSV

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Advanced Call Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    13. Cannot Report on Admin Accounts

When logging into Call Analytics, I can find any name but my own. I use the service daily but the search never returns my name. I can find all users but the user I can currently logged in with.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Service numbers for the Netherlands (Amsterdam)

To configure the Auto Attendant we need to add Service Numbers from the Netherlands to our tenant. Please add the Netherlands as to the drop-down list.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. More Complex AA Menus & Destination Options

Interface to build more complex AA menus with options (press 1 for Accounting, press 2 for Sales, etc.) with the ability to send to various call queues where queues don't necessarily require a dedicated public phone number. all destinations/queues would ideally have their own operating hours, ring strategies with general voicemail boxes for each queue that can be delivered to a tenant user mailbox, shared mailbox, distro list or public folder.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Call Queue Zero Out for Voicemail

When in a Call Queue need an option for the user to zero out to a menu or to leave a voice mail rather than time out.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Org Auto Attendant  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    17. extension

I need a way to assign an extension to a user similar to what we currently have in our onprem system.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Org Auto Attendant  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    18. CLI for Missed Calls

When using AA and Call Queues, when you miss a call, SFB emails you with a missed call. However, the number of that missed call shows your own number; it needs to show the number of the person that called you, not your own number.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Office Hours for Call Queue

Give the ability to add working hours for Call Queues

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow choice of phone or voicemail

I'd like to be able to set after hours behavior that prompts the caller for whether the call is an emergency. If it is, the call can be configured to go to the user's mobile phone (as listed in AD), or the user's primary (Skype for Business) phone number. If it's not an emergency, it can be directed to their hosted voicemail.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base