How to fix the problem for AOL mail?
Mentioned the steps to fix AOL Mail app problem for iPhone
- Fully close the AOL Mail app - Start by fully exiting the AOL Mail app (and all other apps or programs running in the background), then try opening it again.
- Check for the app and system updates - To check for the AOL Mail app updates, visit your device’s app store. To check for system updates, visit your device’s settings menu.
- Clear cache and data - You can typically clear cache/data via your device’s settings menu. This step removes temporary files to help free up needed space.
- Uninstall/ Reinstall the AOL Mail app - On select devices, you can uninstall and reinstall the AOL Mail app to help alleviate any issues.
- Restart your device - Restarting your device will help you refresh the entire device which will stop all the unnecessary apps running in the background that might be affecting the performance of the other applications. Also, it reconnects the internet connection.
Full information available at https://www.theemailhelpline.com/aol-com-email-login/