Let us know what feedback you have about our features that were most recently released!

More Complex AA Menus & Destination Options

Interface to build more complex AA menus with options (press 1 for Accounting, press 2 for Sales, etc.) with the ability to send to various call queues where queues don't necessarily require a dedicated public phone number. all destinations/queues would ideally have their own operating hours, ring strategies with general voicemail boxes for each queue that can be delivered to a tenant user mailbox, shared mailbox, distro list or public folder.

17 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kenneth Iconos shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The biggest problem with the AA I am seeing at the moment is that every AA requires and externally dialable service number. This is not a good setup for even a moderately complex AA. If there is an option to go to a recorded driving directions this recording needs to be recorded on a nested AA that has its own external number. This would allow callers to call directly into this option without going through the primary AA.

• Kenneth Iconos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Existing admin interface to build AA isn't intuitive; how do we use the "speech recognition" or "recognize dial by name" feature exactly?

Feedback and Knowledge Base