Preview

Let us know what feedback you have about our features that were most recently released!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. user camera view fullsize /without borders

Whenever i am in a videochat with others i can see them in a tile on the screen. All together are in a row, the focus is set to the speaker. We need the option to resize this tile so that they are all together in full screen... it would be nice to have an option to set the tile size and make it bigger. The user experience is much more better in this case, the meetings are more sucessfull. (my boss joined a zoom meeting and wants to have a similar view to all participants in skype for business)

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Cloud Video Interop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Ring PC speaker instead of headset.

For a long time I never saw skype meetings because it does not ring my laptop speakers, it defaults to "ringing" my USB headset, which is pointless as I dont hear it as I dont wear it unless on a call.
      It took me some time to find the option to Ring the laptop speaker also, but this should be default. It is almost never the case when you want it to ring the headset instead of the PCs default speaker.
      FYI the options dropdown for this feed back only contains two not applicable items.

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Cloud Video Interop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base