• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. How to Get Online Science Classes for Class 10?

Online Science Classes for Class 10 is a very important requirement for high school students as they will be taking exams. Class 10 is an important year in every student's life as they deal with complex theories and topics en masse and apply all the basic concepts learned in the lower grades. At this stage, students must use their full attention and dedication to prepare for the on-board exam and get good grades. Getting homework online can help them fulfill their dreams of getting a higher score and pave the way for years to come.

The 10th class science curriculum…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      4 comments  ·  Client - Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Sync with mobile and laptop needed

Some chats if signed in mobile are missing in laptop as notification.

64 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. Online Assignment Helper | Assignment Helper Australia | Help with Online Assignment

All universities and colleges all over the world have a well-structured academic structure. The structure involves pre-determined course work, home Online Assignment Helper, essays, case studies, report writing, group projects, term papers, Assignment Helper Australia online, and dissertation. Students manage tons of course work to pass with good grades but they also suffer from many difficulties along the way. The difficulties can be related to facing challenges in studying or any emergency which disturb your perfectly managed score track. At Gotoassignmenthelp.com, we understand what students need and what they go through in quest of completing their studies. We have established…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  Manageability - Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    4. Can I get the best web design services at reasonable price?

I'm looking for the best web design services providers. My web design budget is a liitle low. So I need an agency offering reasonable pice packages. Since my business is located in Cochin, I need top web designing company in kochi, Kerala, India. I done a small research by myself and found some agencies and my first choice is this agency: https://www.webdesigncochin.in/ . What do you think about their website quality? Is this sufficient for my project or should I go for another one?

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Client - Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    5. Should I buy an Audi SUV?

I want to buy some kind of SUV. Do you think AUDI will be a good car?

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Manageability - Hybrid  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    6. 5 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      3 comments  ·  Client - Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    7. Added a parameter to the conferencing policy to disable co-authoring.

Added a parameter to the conferencing policy to disable co-authoring.

More generally if you add a function, added a method to disable it.

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. Compare Shared vs Dedicated server hosting

Sites Hosted on the Server: With a shared hosting package, there are other organizations that host their sites on the server, right alongside your organization. A dedicated hosting plan means that your organization is the only user hosted on the server.
      Bandwidth & Disk Space: With shared hosting, the amount of disk space and bandwidth you are allotted is limited since there are others sharing the server. You will be charged more if you surpass your allotted amount of bandwidth, and penalized if you exceed your amount of disk space – just like a utility. Even if you’ve fairly purchased…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    9. Service for checking car history

Hello, it would be great if we developed an automotive history service so that everyone could have access to such information.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Client - Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    10. Tekwire Complete Software Solutions

Tekwire | provides Security assessments and *********** testing services that help you understand which threats and vulnerabilities pose the most risks to your organization due to infrastructure gaps, peoples, environmental issues or third-party exposure. We Take Care Of Them For Secure Your Data, Laptop's and Computer's. Visit - https://tek-wire.net

2 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Manageability - Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    11. You've been signed out, We need your account info to sign you back in.

I have a sign-in issue when use skype for business from mobile devices to connect to Lync server 2013, users authentication progresses has an error: You've been signed out, We need your account info to sign you back in.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    12. 482 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    13. Bradley International Airport Code

AirFleetRating is one of the best platform which provides full information about the all airports. If you want to know about the reviews of the airports and codes of the airports like Bradley International Airport Code then you can visit at Airfleetrating platform without any dought.

https://www.airfleetrating.com/airport-codes/bradley-international-airport/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    14. Talk to us for cash app refund issue from experts

Cash app refund, PIN change, password, and many other issues will be rectified by the team of professionals. With this service, you’ll get every possible solution. The complicated cash app glitch of the cash app will be sorted by our team instantly. So, connect with us for technical guidance on time. https://www.contact-phonenumber.com/blog/helpful-guidance-on-cash-app-refund/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Manageability - Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    15. You are Looking for Private Safe Deposit lockers

All your precious items purchased with your hard-earned money need to be safely protected. If you are looking for private safe deposit lockers, you have reached the right destination. We are manufacturers and suppliers of high-standard wall and floor safes. We offer these safes according to customer specifications. Available in various sizes specified by customers, we can provide a wide range of protection

For more info : https://www.metropolisvaults.com/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. What Is The Correct cash app Refund Process?

You can implement cash app Refund Process to request a refund from the cash app ad make sure that you are applying for the same within 180 days of the purchase date. Besides, if you come across any issues regarding the same, you should immediately approach the experts right now. Luckily, the chances of getting your money back are quite high. https://www.contact-phonenumber.com/blog/helpful-guidance-on-cash-app-refund/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. How can I fix the problem in AOL mail signin?

please suggest me how can I fix the problem in AOL mail. TIA

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Client - Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    18. Transfer money from PayPal to cash app in hassle-free way:

If you are thinking of transferring money from PayPal to cash app instantly then you can contact the PayPal customer executive for flawless guidance. It is the most essential aspect to keep going with the PayPal account without any problems. The normal tech issues keep on interrupting the function but the adoption of the tactics may help significantly to help out the customers in all possible ways. https://www.pcmonks.net/blog/how-to-send-money-from-paypal-to-cash-app/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. Follow relevant steps if Can’t add cash to the cash app:

The referring to adding the money to the cash app has become prevalent. Many cash app users face troubles as they find themselves as they can't add cash to cash app. The obstruction in adding the cash can disappoint the people to a larger extends and hence involving the valid tactics is necessary to use the cash app with no hassles. Cash app users may contact the cash app team anytime for help.https://www.cashapp-customerservice.com/blog/why-cant-i-add-cash-to-my-cash-app/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. Cash App Account Closed and How to reopen it?

Square's Cash App is a peer-to-peer payment transaction app that allows you to send and receive money with friends and family, without the need for hard cash on hand or even in the same room.

Cash apps are perfect for things like bill splitting, chilling for party snacks, or just eating. When someone sends you money on the Cash app, it is a virtual currency and stays in the app. If you have a cash app card, you can use it as a debit card and spend your balance anywhere that accepts Visa.

For more info visit the site https://www.cashappreviews.com/cash-app-account-closed/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base