• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. I wish we would go back to Lotus Notes ! Skype is the worst system available.

I wish we would go back to Lotus Notes ! Skype is the worst system available.

4 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Last Seen should be there like it is there in Whatsapp and Facebook messenger

Last Seen should be there like it is there in Whatsapp and Facebook messenger

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3. Integracion de Skype Empresarial y Skype Comercial

Debería poderse habilitar a voluntad que usuarios de SKYPE FOR BUSINESS pueden integrarse de forma bidireccional con SKYPE COMERCIAL. Habilitar que usuarios pueden compartir archivos, mostrar escritoria y permiter la manipulación de escritorio remoto.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. During screen sharing, switching between users causes skype to hang up

During screen sharing, switching between users causes Skype for Business to hang up and unless you reboot your pc it doesn't open new windows.

4 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    5. Ability to request invitation from Skype users

I have been using Skype for Business over 2 years. I have tested that, outside of our community, specially Skype users cannot request our Skype for Business users to accept or add for communications.

Skype for Business users when add someone into their list, outsiders can communicate with them. But, no outsiders/ Skype users cannot send for accept. Although, the message shows that request sent but never received the add request into my Skype for Business at all.

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. Unable to add chat history, Until and unless we want to delete the above chat history it should remain.

Unable to add chat history, Until and unless we want to delete the above chat history it should remain.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. Make Skype free, and blue

Straightforward. Lorem ipsum dolorem sum.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. OrgAA preview not available

I was selected for OrgAA preview. Somehow, it was set up for a SharePoint tenancy I'm no longer using. How to I go about having it available on my current SharePoint (O365) tenancy?

4 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. Emoji for "w" when surrounded by parenthesis - perhaps a walrus? or a wall?

Emoji for "w" when surrounded by parenthesis - perhaps a walrus? or a wall?

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. this is a ********

this is a ********

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Add Groups/Companies

Get the group together with having groups called their companies?

2 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. 3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. Can you have a delivered/read icon or statement under an IM like iMessages do?

It would be helpful to have a "read" statement as the iMessages do. If I happen to see "____ is typing..." I know that they are reading or typing, but if I miss that, I have no idea if they have even seen my message until I receive a reply.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. Managing IM Chats (specially auto scrolling)

I find that when having an IM chat, were it goes on for a while (more than a page) then thje "autocrolling" does not work and it has to be done manually to enable one to continue the conversation.

12 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    15. Create a series of UWP examples

Right now you shared two GitHub projects that shared skype for business sdk for iOS and android. Please show some support for your own platform and create a series of UWP examples. Is it too hard?

10 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. Please add facility to send snap from screen. At present we can share but it is not as user friendly as it is in Lotus Notes sametime.

Please add facility to send snap from screen. At present we can share but it is not as user friendly as it is in Lotus Notes sametime.
      This is I think easily doable and will help users a lot.
      Thanks for reading my idea.

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. 3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. Emoji and Presence Unknown Issues

Half of the times, the emojis say too long message. Also, maximum of times, the person searched for in a network shows presence unknown.
      Skype fails to connect to my outlook to store message backups and other stuff. I need to reconnect a maximum of times. To many issues using this software :( Not satisfied.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. Skype for Business mobile SDK should be able to view shared desktops

This feature is missing from current releases of the mobile SDK.

12 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. Informing the status of the receiver to sender instead of message failure

Informing the status of the receiver to sender instead of message failure for better understanding..

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base