• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Slow in general, needs so much improvement. UI needs a lot of work too.

Performance needs a serious improvement. It's just too **** slow.

UI needs a serious looking at too, it just feels so hard to use Skype now. Just copy facebook or something, make it easy to use.

This is why I never use Skype, it's just **** software. Sorry.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3. Conseguir enviar mensagens mesmo quando o individuo está offline.

Conseguir enviar mensagens mesmo quando o individuo está offline. Pois atualmente não podemos enviar ou ter nenhum tipo de contato com pessoas offline no Lync , isto gera um atraso em nossas atividades.

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. enabling skype for business external enhancement

It would be nice to be able to enable skype for business per individual, instead of having to enable for the whole company, and then disable for all the users that you do not wish to have external access. This procedure requires every new user that is setup to have an extra step in disabling external skype for business. We only want certain users to have the access.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5. Add support team Chat in Skype Dashboard

Add support team Chat in Skype Dashboard so that we can chat with support team for any kind of help

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. 3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    7. we should allow make some sub-group under the main group ,

maybe , I work in the big group "A",also in the small group "A1",there rae many friends in "A1",but in the same time ,I have friends in "B1" ,I cant put all of them in "1" group, so there are some "1" group ,group "1(1)".group "1(2)" , if I have friends in "C1" or "D1", oh no ,there may be group"C1" and group "D1" and so on , but if we can make sub-group , its clear , get in big group ,maybe A,B or C ,and then get in a Sub-group,

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. Skype Bot API for Messaging

It would be very handy to have access to the above from Skype for Business. We are keen to look at developing a chat bot living within a SfB account to augment our internal IT service desk for common queries. This would be a given if the Skype consumer and Skype for Business clients were merged.

19 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. can i just close this skype app and never open again

i want just to close skype, not to keep it in tool bar, ty

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. Consolidate Instant Messaging Windows

When hovering over the Skype icon on my task bar, it shows me every person I have a conversation active with. I have 10 active conversations going at once. Please consolidate this into one bubble, then list the names of each person along the side of the pane. This would make things much cleaner.

10 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Tool for global business

if I have a business that I use video presentations with my prospects, if I had the ability to show my video presentation while on skype what a great tool for global businesses

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. 5 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    13. There should be a way to disable the flashing notification when one is in a group chat. It's distracting.

At my job I need to stay in group chats in case I need to "bounce questions off of people", however when I'm not "bouncing questions" I don't wish to have the constant flashing during others' portions of the conversation, which do not apply to me. Thanks!

8 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. API for scheduling will be good

My developer is using the Skype for Business App SDK (Android edition). While doing so, realise that there isnt a scheduling API to use.

Wonder will there be an api for these or how i can make use of the new Office 365 booking to do it.

7 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. I thought Microsoft depricated MSN Messenger?

Make less like MSN messenger and more like an internal messaging app designed for teams to communicate.

6 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. If this is Skype for Business why are there emoticons ? This should be a profesional arena

Because we are using this to interact with each other at work shouldn't we be presenting ourselves as professionals. I have a problem with emoticons being used at work.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. IM coversation

IM conversations to be forwarded with snap images & attachments to mail is not possible now. Need to be fixed!

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. Criar grupos de conversa e mantê-los salvos sempre

Quando criamos grupo de conversa, salvá-los e mantê-los salvos como Grupo, assim facilita o dia-a-dia. Quando fechar a janela não fechar o grupo, ter a opção de abrir o grupo novamente e visualizar as conversas.

9 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. Absolutely MUST have the ability to send/receive screenprints/OneNote clips, etc.

Absolutely MUST have the ability to send/receive screenprints/OneNote clips, etc.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base