• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      1 comment  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. VOLTA MSN

VOLTA MSN

4 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. Chat client for website with own domain aka Zopim

It would be really great to have a skype based chat client on a for example a webshop (own domain) aka Zopim.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. CANNOT hide incoming IM messages AND FULL content of message is displayed!!!

Not happy with update - Now CANNOT hide incoming IM messages AND FULL content of message is displayed along with photos!!! Not happy with this at all. Why did you mess about with this when there was nothing worng with it, and actually remove the USEFUL features? Please put this back to how it was...and allow for greater modification of alert options within IM.

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5. Create a URI Scheme for Skype for Business supported by all clients

The skype: URI is a great and easy way to start an audio or video call, create a conference and sending instant messages, and can be used in Windows, IOs and Android. There is nothing a good as it for Skype for Business.

39 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    6. Reduce size overhead of App SDK's

In Android after adding sdk it adds 15MB extra to my apk size. This is little too much for the client program which supports only guest login.

4 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. 3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. Its not possible that an application like this weight more than 1 GB, is insane, dont care if I have 1 hexabyte available

Its not possible that an application like this weight more than 1 GB, is insane, dont care if I have 1 hexabyte available

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. Option to Enable a Transparent UI

You should add the option to enable a transparent UI- like Google Hangouts. It's just a little icon that you can move anywhere on your desktop with a click and drag. It always stays on top of other open windows and expands with the conversations when you click on it, then collapses back to the just the icon when you click elsewhere.

19 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. que bixeira

que bixeira se eh loko

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Make Android SDK as single file (aar)

Currently Android sdk includes 7 .aar's and 1 jar which weighs 20MB.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. 3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. When i go to settings-video device it should not start the camera only if you select it and not to start alone

When i go to settings-video device it should not start the camera only if you select it and not to start alone

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. More emoticons yo

Yo dawg, I heard you like emoticons on your emoticons so I put emoticons on your emoticons so you can emoticon while you emoticon.

13 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. Add functionality to mute tone for user status changes, but allow tone for new conversations.

Getting a tone every time someone changes status is annoying. However, if I turn off those sounds, I don't get a sound when a new conversation comes in. If I don't see the blinking icon, I may miss the conversation.

Separate tone options for status changes and incoming calls/conversations. And I agree that allowing tones to be changed for individuals or groups (like cell phones allow) would be good.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. I want to backup and restore user contact list in Skype for Business Online

I want to backup and restore user contact list in Skype for Business Online

6 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. Location and Screen size

1) Able to see others location without having to have picture (2 lines) selected. I like the compact version (one line) better, but like seeing the location
      2) If we have to keep the picutres to see location, allow us to make the screen size / contact list smaller

10 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. It would be much helpful to show the previous chat (of the same day)on the same window for the contact selected to chat again

It would be much helpful to show the previous chat (of the same day)on the same window for the contact selected to chat again. It helps us as we close some the window multiple times when busy.
      When you show the history for that contact, for that day, on the same window would give us a glimpse of what was discussed

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. 4 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. 5 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base