• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. QR app to join meetings/skype

Similar to WhatsApp's QR code app which allows them to login with a simple QR snapshot. Instead, use the QR snapshot to join the meeting.

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Sign in with: Facebook Google
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. on the original skype verison, you have the ability to send video messages, on the business verison, unable to send video messages.

on the original skype version, you have the ability to send video messages, on the business version, unable to send video messages.

8 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    3. Please update the Emojis!!!!

Bring the old emojis back! The new ones are HIDEOUS!!! You can't even tell what most of the "smiley" faces are.....

30 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. Optional Privacy Settings for Skype Directory

Allow people to remove themselves from the Skype Directory if they do not wish to be contacted by people they do not know

12 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    5. Anonymous users to initiate chat to individual or groups

Just like the Skype widget, I'd like a Skype for Business widget so that I can have users on our website initiate a chat with either an individual or group

9 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    6. Hi, I am experiencing a glitch in the tool. The Status of contacts is not getting refreshed on its own.

Hi, I am experiencing a glitch in the tool. The Status of contacts is not getting refreshed on its own.

8 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. Haganlo tan ligero, rapido, eficiente y sencillo como el WhatsApp ... O mejor si pueden!!

Whats tiene la versión Móvil, además de el acceso por web... ligero en mi dispositivo móvil, sencillo... igual y puedan mejorarlo ... no se .. piensenlo ;)

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. color

Can you make the yellow 3 icons for Away, Off work, and Be Right Back different colors? It's not easy to know which of the 3 the status really is.

32 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    9. Skype for Business would be more effective for me if the conversations followed me to each computer rather than starting over.

With gmail, no matter where I log on my conversation will pick up where I left off. It would be helpful if that would happen here as well .

45 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. emoji/emoticons

why can't we just use the emojis that are available for apple? i miss the old animated ones and these are a bit difficult to understand and read.
      so i propose borrowing the emojis from apple....

125 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      4 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    11. Populate all Organization users to Lync automatically

Populate all Organization users to Lync automatically

41 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. First fix the Bugs - late updates on change in online states

When i see the skype contacts , its showing as available , after click on the contact status changing to offline.

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. Autofill Contacts from within the Orgazniation

You have Skype for Business, Why can't everyone in the office that has it be automatically added to your contacts. Why do I have to add them one by one, or by group?

I install SfB...and presto-everyone else in the company is already in my contacts list! May get messy with multiple locations...or places with 1000+ but, that is what groups/favorites are for.

14 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. Mobile SDK

There already exist a SDK for SfB, but this does not include mobile platforms. So please create one for these also.

11 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. More font colors

add more font colors

9 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. 4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. Status icons

I have used another conference system that allowed some status icons in the participants screen. It had visual icons for statuses such as 'shortly away' or 'can't hear' as well as for votes like 'yes' and 'no' etc. That way it was really good to obtain an overview of the participants and their status. I would love to have such functionality in Skype (for B) as well. Now I do not see anything of this nature.

16 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. Enable API to allow for audio/video

Provide audio/video capabilities and controls through the Lync UC Web API.

21 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. Hosted Skype for Business

Offer a Hosted version of Skype for Business for Hosters.

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 2 13 14 15 17 Next →
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base