• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Copy to Oracle

Add the ability to copy paste a received query. Currently, you have to delete the extra space between each word for it to work. I talk to developers all the time thru this app.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Sign in with: Facebook Google
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Improve the integration of Skype Business within OWA.

Improve the integration of Skype Business within OWA.
      Like Google Hangouts works in Gmail, simple and in main page

188 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. Change the colors in conversations. The two current blue colors are too similar and sometimes hard to distinguish between.

Change the colors in conversations to blue and red. They cant be two different tones of blue which can very confusing.

13 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. Status change from tabbed chat window

add option to tag for status change in tabbed chat window where currently there are only options like close/move/pop-out tab

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    5. Photo Icon

It would be good if you could make the photo icon to show whether the contact person is Male or female when the photo is not updated.

9 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. Skype transition should have been seamless.

I previously used skype to speak with employees, family, and CLIENTS. I was upgraded automatically to Skype Business and found that I couldn't talk with anyone outside of my organization. I contact support and found out I needed to update some DNS records. It still didn't work. I now find out that I need to have EVERYONE OF MY CLIENTS do the same. This is unacceptable. For the development engineers that work in vacuum- if my client has to work to communicate with me, they won't bother. Clients are lazy and don't want to work. They want to be able…

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. 1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. whats app

Support for What's App messages would increase usage of Skype

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. Est t'il possible de rajouter dans le statut un onglé Télétravail

Est t'il possible de rajouter dans le statut un onglé Télétravail

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. 5 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Keep the Chat Histiry

It would be nice if the chat history wouldn't always be cleared every time you close a a chat session. Even if would just retain the chats for 1 day, this way it is easier to keep a conversation going or to quickly refer back to something that was said.

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. Permit to call Skype (NOT IM) users

I need to call my family skype phone that is an account Skype (NOT IM account).

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. Reconnect with settings

In the cases of connection drop out, there should be the ability to reconnect with the settings of the lost conversation. ie screen sharing, user control, video size etc.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. More emoticons! Especially a **** icon!

More emoticons! We have a lot of expressions that need to be able to be expressed. Especially a **** icon!

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. One skype for all

ENGLISH
      Why are there two skypes(you have to download all of them) they cannot connect with each other, make one Skype, with two modus, one for business and one for the fun!
      DUTCH:
      Waarom zijn er twee soorten Skype, (die je apart moet downloaden) en die noet met elkaar kunnen verbinden. Maak een soort Skype met twee modussen een voor het bedrijf en een voor de fun!

5 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. Iphone App Doesn't Have Location

Location doesn't appear in the iphone app and I have to put in the What's Happening Today for my boss to see my whereabouts

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. Add a message in Skype for Business to an task in Outlook

When you have received an message in Skype for business and the message is like a task you should do. I have an idea that you can add this message to an task to your outlook.

5 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. more alert tones

more alert tones

11 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. graphics

Better emojis (the graphics are lacking). Also, ability to send pictures and have them show up in the message.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. Im an expert

Add Im an expert functionality to o365.

12 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base