• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Make Skype for Business come with Office 365

Make this come with Office 365 ... way too hard to ********* ppl's machines.

2 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Sign in with: Facebook Google
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Chat gets cutoff upon "Conversation Saved" notification

Bug Report: I pasted a small Excel range, and a note underneath and sent the message. When the "We saved this conversation..." notification popped up, the bottom 80% of the last line of my message was cut off. When I tried scrolling or selecting the text to see it, some more lines became cut off. Closing and opening the "saved conversation" still showed only the top bits of the bottom line. It could be selected, copied and pasted elsewhere to read it. But just reporting a nuisance bug.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    3. skype should include screen shot (selective area in windows ) like IBM same time

skype should include screen shot (selective area in windows ) like IBM same time

7 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. Add options for the return button: option 1: send message. option 2: new line/paragraph

Add options for the return/enter key:
      Option 1: Send Message
      Option 2: New Line/Paragraph

10 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    5. 6 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. posting

i think that you should be able to like post things with the web... and you should be able to like the pics, videos etc. kinda like maybe an instagram thing (some people cannot have an instagram but with this i think that this app would be more popular)

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. I.M. Multiple chat issues fix:

When multiple chats are open and more than open chat has a new unread message, it would be nice when clicking on one chat that all the other chats do not show as read automatically. This is very frustrating when someone is waiting for a reply but the other person no longer sees this message as unread. When you have 15+ chats open and 8 of them have unread messages then you click on one chat and the other 7 no longer show as read, this makes the person have to click on all the chats to figure out which…

10 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    8. Provide left side window expansion facility so that user can adjust as per requirement and can see more ids with single line mode.

Provide left side window expansion facility so that user can adjust as per requirement and can see more ids with single line mode.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. When I write my status on skype, (the line just above my name on skype) there is no emoji's option that I can add on it.

Can you please modify so that we may add the emoji's also on skype status bar. Also there is a requirement for any tool that can capture a screenshot/image and then send to another person on skype (like that in Lotus notes).

2 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. remove ctrl enter shortcut

should not start a call. its annoying!

42 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      3 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    11. Emoticons

Add some new emoticons in chat window

75 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      5 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    12. more training resource for developers

I think most of the people wrriting here are integrators. Some wants to develop their own skype for business modules and need good and up to date developing guides to start with. Please help.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. 6 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. list last 10 people to whom we have recently talk this can be user configurable

when we open up the Skype for business app it should list the last 10 (or may be a few) number of people to whom we have talk recently.

8 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. Posting an idea is impossible. This website sucks. Postpone matching

This website ite sucks. It takes forever to add an idea because it tries to find a match with submitted ideas. It is nearly impossible to add an id.
      It took me 30 mins to post an idea because of the crazy matching.

Please fix this asap.

Thanks

Toon

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. Desktop sharing session user level reports

Reports of desktop sharing session is currently unavailable , through O365 portal as well as through powershell. It would be great if we can get this option ASAP.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. 4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      4 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    18. Add more stickers ( as we are using on hike messenger )

Add more stickers ( as we are using on hike messenger )

8 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. why cant we have a screenshot taking option

why cant we have a screenshot taking option .. so that we can send screenshot of a particular screen if needed by other party

43 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      3 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    20. 2 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base