• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. VOICE TO TEXT option in skype

i just want to reply in chat using "voice to text option' in skype rather than typing and replying.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Sign in with: Facebook Google
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Voice - Media Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Fix airpods for general Skype voice on phone

We have tried at least 4 airpods, none of them works on skype voice by phone. We are always out and about and we use the voice function to talk and send. Apparently the airpod sucks with skype voice. this needs to be correct now.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Voice - Media Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. Network issue

Please improve

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Voice - Media Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    4. Volume Leveling

Process audio from the various participants to better equalize them.
      Some users on a call come in very LOUD, others are very SOFT (likely due to their various setups).
      During a call, I need to 'ride the slider' all the time to keep from blasting my ears or having to strain to hear them.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    5. Help Me For Booking Nepal Tour Package

I want to spend my holidays in Nepal, hence I am planning two weeks holidays for Nepal with my friends. I and my friends have something special to do there and want to make some interesting memories. Nepal tour is one of the most wonderful and unique traveling experience among travelers. Nepal is not only a beautiful tourist destination, but also it is a popular holiday destination. This amazing place is full of joy, cheerful, and surprises. I want to book Nepal Tour Package for holiday trip. Can anyone help me for booking Nepal tour package?
      Visit us : https://www.travels2nepal.com/nepal-tour-packages

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. Looking For A Traveling Agency For Nepal Tour

I want to spend my holidays in Nepal, hence I am planning two weeks holidays for Nepal with my friends. I and my friends have something special to do there and want to make some interesting memories. Nepal tour is one of the most wonderful and unique traveling experience among travelers. Nepal is not only a beautiful tourist destination, but also it is a popular holiday destination. This amazing place is full of joy, cheerful, and surprises. I want to book Nepal Tour Package for holiday trip. Can anyone help me for booking Nepal tour package?
      Visit us : https://www.travels2nepal.com/nepal-tour-packages

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. Dial Amazon Customer Service to log out from the prime video site

If you need to know how you can log out from the prime video site? At that point dial Amazon Customer Service. The help group of Amazon will give you a few stages to log-out from the prime video site. For instance you have to go into the prime video settings in your gadget. From that point onward, you have to discover your gadget under the gadget. At that point, you have to tap on the deregister choice.
      https://www.apple-support247.com/amazon-customer-service-phone-number/

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. Allow Voicemails to be sent to the Inbox

We'd like to be able to get our voicemails in our email or at least a notice that there is a voicemail with the number that called to be sent to our Inbox

49 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. Name displayed on receivers' phone instead of my phone number

Now when I call someone's phone number, my phone number will display on his phone. But It will be better if I can set my name that is displayed

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. 1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Take Cash App Customer Service And Say Bye-Bye To Hurdles

If you are unable to exterminate your complex Cash app hiccups, then take Cash App Customer Service. Here a team of tech professionals is very qualified and is well versed with the advanced technical solution. Here, you will surely get the top-to-toe solutions at the comfort of your home. Vissit Us:- https://www.contact-customerservice.net/cash-app-customer-service-number/

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. 1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. Want to know why did your Cash App Transfer Failed? Dial support number

Facebook is an online social media platform, which interfaces companions, where they can share their own perspectives. In the event that you are confronting issues in sign in to your Facebook account, don't stress, our client support is consistent with you. You will get data about Facebook support on the web, yet at the same time, you need more explanation you can get in touch with us. Facebook Customer Service is constantly accessible day in and day out for our significant clients. Vissit Us:- https://www.customerservicephone-number.com/facebook-customer-service-phone-number/

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. Searching for real estate fund administrator? If yes, then choose Ascentfundservices.com

Do you belong to the real estate sector and also you are planning to hire the Real Estate Fund Administrator? If yes is your answer, then you can visit the Ascentfundservices.com. This is a renowned administrator which is widely cherished for its excellent service in this field. It provides all the needed supportive activities which is necessary for effectively managing the real estate fund process. It is a recognized site that would surely make the processing of fund calculating, evaluating and managing the simple task for you. Hire the site and enjoy its service.

for more visit here: -
      https://ascentfundservices.com/corporate-services

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. When clicking the Give Control button in Skype for Business

Connection response will get slower if clicking the Give Control button in Skype for Business. We are adopting Video based Screen Sharing (VBSS) for Skype for Business as the communication when using screen-sharing, but it will be switched to the legacy remote desktop protocol (RDP)-based communication if giving a control by clicking the Give Control button. This could provoke slower performance when playing a video or moving fast. I understand that this is by design on the RPD, but I would request you to improve the experience.

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. Rate my Call- 1 and 2 stars should download client log to central repository with all of the required data Microsoft Support would need

MS engineers need various types of details about the meeting and client logs in order to troubleshoot a problem. The logs also need to be collected before a restart of the computer or 24 hours to be effective. All of the data required to troubleshoot to a successful conclusion should be downloaded to a central repository for the tenant.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Voice - Media Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    17. Improve TTS Voice on the Auto Attenant

The UK TTS voice is terrible and frankly embarrassing for us to use in a corporate environment.

Can this be replaced? Even if you give us an option to use a 3rd party voice if needed.

Just anything to get away from the clunky voice, it gets all of our names wrong and is very unprofessional.

9 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. Skype Poor call quality

please help to find the top users who are having Skype poor quality calls

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. Turn recorded calls into text. From MP4 into TXT format

It would be great if the recorded call could be transformed into TXT format.

10 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. Analytics and Call Quality Dashboard - Suggested Improvement

The Call Quality Dashboard provides an overall view of call quality but cannot drill down to the individual user level. The Analytics and Session Reports have those details, but they are not tied together. I want to be able to pull a CQD summary of all bad calls and use it to identify the individual users. CQD should flow into Analytics so I can quickly identify problem areas down to user level without having to rely on users to report the problem and open a help desk ticket.

Here's my ideal flow:

1. Open CQD and identify problem areas. Include some…
      13 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    ← Previous 1 3 4 5
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base