• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Provide further call forwarding in a Delegation/ Boss Sec and increase the Max invite

The Boss Sec is a great feature however when more complicated forwarding is required.
      Boss forward to PA/ADMIN on no answer forward to a group of PA's. Not in a Response group but pick up overflow calls

6 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Voice - Enterprise Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Response Group Out of Service

The ability for quick changes to response groups. i.e. Night Service or Out of Service in the event of an evacuation. Ideally this should be achievable via a short code.

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Voice - Enterprise Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. [QoL] Change on-hold noise to sound less like pick-up noise

Right now, the on-hold noise sounds something like, "ping, boinggg." The initial "ping" noise sounds very similar to the beginning of the "ping-ping" noise that plays when someone answers the phone.

So, when I'm on hold, every 30 seconds, I hear the "ping" and think that the person who has me on hold has picked up the phone again. This is distracting and frustrating.

6 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. PSTN Fail-Over Call Routing

When Cloud PBX goes down, re-route all PSTN calls to an assigned fail-over number (ie cell phone). Albeit reduced functionality it will still allow business the ability to continue to recieve calls.

0 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 2 19 20 21 23 Next →
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base