• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Enable Cloud VoiceMail Subscriber Access PSTN Dial-in Access

In Exchange UM online we had an option to access voice mail by dailing in a Subscriber Access Number but that has been retired in Cloud VoiceMail. People got used to it and feature cannot be just removed like that

92 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Sign in with: Facebook Google
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      2 comments  ·  Voice - Enterprise Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. RE-instate Call for you from +44xxxxxxxxx answered by xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx which has been deprecated since the move to Cloud voicemail.

Call for you from +44xxxxxxxxx answered by xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx has been deprecated since the move to Cloud voicemail.

Can this be re-instated as we have a large amount of customers who rely on this information to ensure they audit correctly vulnerable children and adults as well as being able to follow up on any issues these people have once the initial call has been take.

6 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  Voice - Enterprise Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. Get Quality Assignment Help Service from Experts

We offer bespoke assignment help for the aspirants of various colleges of Jordan. Our services are aimed at enabling contenders to accomplish academic excellence by offering tailor-made services. We also offer academic support for aspirants to excel in their specific subjects. Special consideration is given to each and every essay, so as to offer the best possible outcomes to the aspirants studying in the colleges of Jordan. We also provide high-quality Assignment Help services for all urgent assignment needs in Jordan. Our subject matter experts are skilled and experienced from the finest institutes across the globe. You not only boost…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Voice - Enterprise Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    4. Enable time and date stamp on new voicemail messages in cloud voicemail

Enable time and date stamp on new voicemail messages in cloud voicemail when playing back via phone. This feature was present in Unified Messaging before migration.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Voice - Enterprise Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    5. Lots of Sarkari Results are announcing by Government

Sarkari Result info platform is announcing many types of jobs opportunity for all kinds of candidates. These days the Government is announcing many job results of those exams which were given by students two months ago. These days the Government is announcing many types of government results, and students are waiting for these results for a long time. If you have not succeeded, then you have to try for the next time, so good luck.

https://www.sarkariresultsin.info/

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. Delegate access for Cloud VM management and custom greetings

We have service accounts for main contact phone numbers that are not tied to specific people and have given delegate access for people to retrieve the voice messages. We can now no longer record custom greetings or manage the voicemail as the subscriber access has been removed. The root of the issue is that there is no delegate access to manage and record greetings. Please add this back again like it was on-prem or add a way to create custom greetings for non-person/service accounts.

7 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Voice - Enterprise Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    7. Packers and movers Jaipur | Best movers & packers in Jaipur

ShiftingWale is the best packers and movers in Jaipur so if you need our help to move your goods safely, then take our transfer service and transfer your goods from one place to another. We provide home, office, and industrial goods shifting service at affordable rates.

Packers and movers Jaipur | Best movers & packers in Jaipur - https://bit.ly/39aVgko

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. Get easy ways to connect to wireless printer

We are a certified, trustworthy, and self-governing third party technical support company, which is providing unlimited technical support services for online users. We provide online technical support services including live phone and chat support services for printer users. If you’re facing problems to connect your system to wireless printer, you can call our trained technical professionals to get instant technical support to connect the wireless printer in the proper ways. Our printer experts know the ways on how to connect to wireless printer, so you can enjoy the wireless printer properly. Our online technical experts are comfortably available at our…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. surface ear buds - wont work (requires audio profile/certification)

surface ear buds - wont work (requires audio profile/certification)

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. I want you to implement a setting that limits screen sharing.

I want you to implement a setting that restricts screen sharing.

I don't want to receive screen sharing on my screen. I want a setting to hide.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Is Himalayas safe and soothing for trekking?

Himalayas is one of the most popular mighty mountains in Asia, which is specially known for its highest peaks. It is a hub of all mountains, and hills, so it is really a beautiful and green mountain. I am a trekker and planning for a trekking trip to the mighty mountain, Himalayas. I don’t have much experience about trekking tour. Trekking is really a challenging adventure, hence it needs some carefulness. So, I want to book the customized Himalayas Trekking Packages for trekking trip. So anyone can share the registered trekking company as soon as possible.
      https://www.travels2nepal.com/everest-base-camp-trek

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. Do not route calls to Busy/Away agents

At present if a agent is on a call or busy/away and Skype For Business will still try and route a call to that person, even though they are unable to take a call. It is very annoying to be on a call and have Skype ring with another call or an escalation.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. Which Are The Popular Beautiful Places To Visit In The World?

I am planning for a world tour in the coming month. I have visited many parts of the world, so I have good traveling experience. I know very well that how can I make my traveling experience amazing and memorable. In the coming month, I am planning a world tour so that I can explore world tourism amazingly. I don’t have good knowledge about the world tourism. Which places are very popular to visit once in the life? So anyone can give me the ideas about the Most Beautiful Places In The World. Please help me for putting suggestion as…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. Office 365 Group Voice mailbox

When creating a Call Queue or Auto Attendant setup, set an option/drop down to allow the voice mails to route to an Office 365 Group, so that members of the group will be able to access the voice mails. Instead of dedicating a user (therefore spending more license) for all of the voice mails would go to.

251 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      3 comments  ·  Voice - Enterprise Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    15. Making parked call return to original user who parked it first as ontimeouturi option

Have an option for parked call to return to the user who parked it first in ontimeouturi option

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. チャットのバナー通知は、メッセージ本文を非表示設定できるようにしてほしい/The chat banner notification would be set to hide the message body.

今の仕様は、チャット受信時にデスクトップ画面に通知バナーが表示されるが、受信したメッセージの一部がバナーに表示される。
      機密度の高いメッセージを受け取る場合があるので、バナーにメッセージ本文を表示できないように設定したい。
      (タイムリーにメッセージを受信したことを知りたいので、メッセージは表示せず、受信したことのみをバナーに表示して欲しい。)

According to the current specification, a notification banner is displayed on the desktop screen when a chat is received, but a part of the received message is displayed on the banner.
      Since I may receive sensitive messages, I want to set to hide message body so that it cannot be displayed on the banner.
      (I want to know that I received the message in a timely manner, but I don't want to display the message.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. The delegators are only receiving missed calls emails and not receiving outgoing and incoming call emails in Outlook which were took by thei

This is related MSFT ticket 17996822.

Symptom: The delegators are only receiving missed calls emails and not receiving outgoing and incoming call emails in Outlook which were took by their delegates.

Cause: Migration from UM online to Cloud Voicemail took place. CVM doesn’t have the feature.

Resolution: This is an expected behavior with CVM. The delegators would only receive missed call and voicemail emails.

Currently the feature isn't on the roadmap.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. Contact Yahoo support to know the method to configure Yahoo on your Android device.

Just installing the Yahoo app on your Android device, and having an account, may not be sufficient to access your Yahoo account on your Android device. The main thing that you should never miss out is to do the required configuration. If you don’t have the knowledge of doing it, you should feel free to contact our Yahoo Support team for the same.https://www.facebookmarketplace.org/yahoo-customer-service-number/

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. Need Help with Cash App Installation Issue? Call Cash App Customer Service

If you face any sort of trouble at any stage of installation or startup process, ask for assistance from the Cash App Customer Service Number whenever you require. In order to get precise answers to all the questions that may bother you, connect with the Cash App Customer Service which is available round the clock for your assistance. Vissit Us:- https://www.contact-customerservice.net/cash-app-customer-service-number/

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. How To Reset Your Password On The Cash App? Cash App Support

Your account might have been created using a different phone number or email address that you have forgotten or you’ve recently changed either. The best way to merge your account and to know the details the best way is to call on Cash App Support number. It’s not as complicated as resetting the account by you and making things even more complex. Vissit Us:- https://www.dellsupportme.com/cash-app-support-number/

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    ← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base