• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Add all contancts from your company domain in a single step

Add a function to add all my company contacts in a single step instead of adding them one by one.

5 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Manageability - Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Keep contacts in contact groups

I added my contacts to contact groups (e.g. office, home, etc.).
      When I list the contacts by status, I expect to see all of them matching the status (e.g. all "online" contacts). But many times I cannot see a certain contact at all, unless I type its name to really find it - "online"... I can then add that contact to a contact list (again).
      This is annoying and happens quite often. for some contacts it seems to happen again and again almost every day?? why does Skype for Business lose contacts from contact lists? That did not happen when…

11 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Manageability - Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. more emojis

I think they should put more fun emojis because the ones we have r ok but I think we need more sort of like and iPhone would have

35 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Manageability - Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    4. Add option to screen capture without having to save it and display as an attachment.

Add option to screen capture without having to save it and display as an attachment.

5 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5. When we copy some text from mainframe emulator Quick3270 and try to paste text to SKype it pastes it in form of image instead of pasting tex

When we copy some text from mainframe emulator Quick3270 and try to paste text to Skype for business it pastes it in form of image instead of pasting text

12 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. 6 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. Logging chats, custom emoticons, screen capture, drag n drop, a lot more..

used to Sametime..moved to skype.. lot that i am missing.
      Logging chats ,send to email, custom emoticons, screen capture, drag n drop,custom status message when locked PC and many more options in sametime for work..minus the memory usage :) if asking for too much

7 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. Want to have SFB Pop Up option above ALL Windows everytime a new message arrives.

Allow option to have user elect to have Pop Up window every time a new IM message arrives.

13 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. Creeper Face Emoji

A Creeper face from MineCraft because that's cool

23 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. Add screen capture feature. its basic thing in business chat messengers. Its strange that you guys missed it and want people tell you that!

Add screen capture feature. its basic thing in business chat messengers. Its strange that you guys missed it and want people tell you that through votes!

7 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. email intagration, like the send app. so it cout replaise the outlook. it is confusing to have yummer Group app Delve, send app also

I am getting my Team confused by asking to install and use new Microsoft products.

I would love if you can make email integration, like the send app, so it could replaise the outlook. it is confusing to have yammer, Skype, Delve and send and SharePoint .

We believe in Microsoft but Google is so tempting with there easy to use platforms.

LoveMicrosoft.

Cheers

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. 5 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. please add unattended rd access to clients machines who allow it via one of the quick action buttons on the contact list

Ever since Windows Live Sync was cancelled we've had no easy net based remote desktop solution from Microsoft, please add unattended rd access to clients machines who allow it via one of the quick action buttons on the contact list

11 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. Create more female emogi icons

There is only one female emogi and 9 male emogis. Woman equality.

28 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. Let the user save their own emoticons, apart from the ones that are already in Skype.

Let the user save their own emoticons, apart from the ones that are already in Skype.

14 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. Emoji ...Eyes in Blank ...please!!!!!!

It would be a good idea to put an emoji with eyes in blank ...

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. Allow pictures into body of message without having to download and open in a new window

Using the snipping or screen shot tools, be able to put the picture into the body of the text so it can be discussed without having to open a new window and going back and forth to see the picture and talk about it.

16 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. HelpDesk

would be good if it could be used as a helpdesk for IT technicians in schools. Staff could submit a support request by selecting a group that contains the IT staff and select an option for "support" they would be assigned a ticket number. Then a technician could respond to the ticket. a ticket process Icon or colour could be assigned to the stage of completion. that's the basics..

4 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. Import into Skype-Biz from normal Skype - what a freakin miss !

Amazingly there is no way to Import normal Skype contacts into Skype for Biz.
      This has now been on the table for over 6 months and still no resolution.
      - great way to hack off your biz customers
      - MS you are a total bunch of arrogant lazy numpties

9 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base