• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. provide a report to show inactive PSTN enabled users

since we have a limited number of PSTN licenses for Skype for Business, we want to manage those licenses and remove the license from users who haven't hosted a PSTN enabled meeting in more than 60 days. an online report to show this would be good as it would provide a quick report to highlight inactivity.

7 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2. SfB Online Policy creation via GUI and application to AD Groups

Allow admins to create/customise global policies (Conf/Client etc) via the GUI (Similar to how you can in Intune) and apply them to users via group membership in AD.

4 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3. Option to insert premade audio file for voicemail greeting

Allow insertion of audio file instead of having to record voice mail message.

4 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. Hours of Operation Bank Holiday Calendar

Skype Online Cloud PXB > Call Routing > Auto Attendant. It would be nice to be able to select say, a UK bank holiday calendar, so that on bank holidays it would automatically know the office was closed.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Manageability - Powershell & Admin Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    5. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Manageability - Powershell & Admin Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    6. Skype Real time user activity Report is not available in Powershell and Portal, this will allow us to automate this task using Powershell

Skype Real time user activity Report is not available in Powershell and Portal, this will allow us to automate this task using Powershell

9 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. Admin Portal Should Display Available Plan Minutes

If a purchased plan option has a limited number of outbound calling minutes on the PSTN, then the admin portal should show that number, and how many have been used.

2 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. Sort Front-End Pools / SBAs alphabetically in Skype Control Panel

We have more than 10 FE Pools and hundred of SBAs and they are all listed in order when they were added into topology. Alphabetical order would be LOGICAL and USEFUL, otherwise it is nearly impossible to find proper pool (for example when you want to move user to another pool)

18 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. Powershell command to allow any member of a Dial-In conference to start the meeting

My Company has decided that it is a pain to have the creator of a meeting be the one to start the call. I would like to enable in powershell that anyone can start a meeting nomatter who made it so long as they are invited.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. change emergency location

There is currently no way to update which 911 emergency location is tied to a phone number. You have to delete the voice number assignment and then re-assign it. While this isn't a huge amount of work, it would be nice if we can edit this. Sometimes we pick the wrong one when it is created, or a person will move form one office to another. Seems only natural we should be able to edit what we can create.

5 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Hold music for Cloud PBX server side, not client side

Allow customer to apply Hold music not from Client side policy as you can with Set-CSClientPolicy -EnableClientMusicOnHold:$TRUE -MusicOnHoldAudioFile

Also aware you can do this with Call Queues but what if this is not a good answer for Hold Music?

11 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. Allow admins and/or users to see logged in sessions

I recently had an issue where my status was always 'Available', even when I completely signed out of SfB. I was forced to change my domain password to resolve the issue.

It would be veriy nice to be able to see a list of what is supposedly signed into SfB, and log all, or individual sessions out.

13 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. Replication of AD third party contacts from local AD should be hided in Skype for Business online but not in Exchange online from Azure AD

Case: 617060493428117

Replication of AD third party contacts from local AD should have the ability to hide or not (switch to turn on & off) contacts in Skype for Business online but not in Exchange online from Azure AD

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. #천안오피 오 피쓰 opss go닷com 일산오피 ど 인천오피

천안오피 오 피쓰 opss go닷com 일산오피 ど 인천오피#천안오피 오 피쓰 opss go닷com 일산오피 ど 인천오피#천안오피 오 피쓰 opss go닷com 일산오피 ど 인천오피#천안오피 오 피쓰 opss go닷com 일산오피 ど 인천오피#천안오피 오 피쓰 opss go닷com 일산오피 ど 인천오피

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. Warning for Closed Federation and Skype Meeting Broadcast

I recently unknowingly blocked our company from broadcasting using Skype Meeting Broadcast by setting our Skype settings to closed federation (only allow specific domains). I didn't realize I had to add MS domains per https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Set-up-your-network-for-Skype-Meeting-Broadcast-dfa736b9-4920-4f48-b8c0-b5487ec6086f?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US. It would be nice if the Portal had warned me of this when switching to closed federation, especially since Skype Meeting Broadcast is enabled on our tenant.

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. Accessibility for everybody

Make everyone who has Office 365 eligible to have Skype!

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. kb3199088 breaks test-csucwaconference and hence the watchernode/monitoring

the latest update to core components breaks test-csucwaconference
      i have verified it on two separate systems now

after the update you get the following error:
      Test-CsUcwaConference -TargetFqdn fepool1.domain.com -ParticipantSipAddress sip:watcher2@domain.com -RegistrarPort 5061 -OrganizerSipAddress sip:watcher1@domain.com -Authentication TrustedServer

Target Fqdn : fepool1.domain.com
      Target Uri : https://sfbwebint.domain.com:443/CertProv/CertProvisioningService.svc
      Result : Failure
      Latency : 00:00:02.9260389
      Error Message : Failed conferencing activity.Method not found: 'Void Microsoft.Rtc.Internal.Ucwa.ClientModel.Interfaces.InvitationDetails..ctor(System.String, Microsoft.Rtc.Internal.Ucwa.ResourceContract.CallType, Microsoft.Rtc.Internal.Ucwa.ResourceContract.Importance, System.String)'.
      Diagnosis :

uninstalling the update again "resolves" the issue

25 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. Grant PSTN Usage Reporting rights to the billing admin role rather than just the Global Admin.

As a billing admin, I am working with my analyst to track our usage and create compliance reporting. I don't need global admin rights because I am not in IT and I'm not in charge of defining users and giving them rights, etc. Usage billing should be made available to all admin roles, but at the very least the billing admin since usage reports goes with spend reporting and pulling invoices.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. Allow creating a detailed report/export with the user feedback and rating in pure Skype for Business online environment.

In a pure Office 365 environment with Skype for Business Online, the ability to export the user feedback and rating data for all users for particular time frame - month/quarter/year. The data that the user provides after a call with RateMyCallAllowCustomUserFeedback and RateMyCallDisplayPercentage.

6 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. alloud to edit the name of the conversations

alloud the user to edit the name of the conversations, to be able to manage many conversations at ones

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base