• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Cloud Voicemail - Change "Call Answer Rules" default policy

I was wondering if there's a way to change the default "Call Answer Rules" for all new and existing users?

I am able to change it per user with the powershell command:

Set-CsOnlineVoicemailUserSettings -Identity sip:email@domain.com

-CallAnswerRule VoicemailWithTransferOption -TransferTarget 555-555-5555

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Sign in with: Facebook Google
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2. Do you fail to meet the due dates of Assignment submission?

When you are studying in Canada, you have to think about how to enhance your academic performance and finish your higher education smoothly. Peers have to dedicate their time to their studies when they want to score good grades. For that, they need appropriate time management and schedule to follow. When you provide some hours on a daily basis, you will make yourself prepared for any examination and keep you away from any test anxiety. In case you need guidance to compose your assignments of any subject, consider Assignment Help in Canada and share your concerns with academic writers. With…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    3. Use Assignment Help service to have stress in studies

Are you thinking about New Zealand universities to pursue your higher education? Opting New Zealand to finish your degree will act as a cost-effective option for many students and the right decision for their studies. Many peers choose other countries for their higher education for getting better and great future opportunities. In order to maintain a good pace in academics, you need to meet the requirements of all assignment submissions. If you have issues, you can use Assignment Help in New Zealand. You can beat the competition and meet the academic needs of New Zealand universities. With the help of…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Manageability - Powershell & Admin Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    4. Which Is The Pleasing & Comforting Time To Visit Nepal?

I and my friends want to travel Nepal in the coming month. This is our first trip to Nepal, hence we are totally new to Nepal tourism. We know that Nepal tourism is attracting a large number of travelers from different parts of the world. My friends have no ideas about Nepal and its tourist places. They don’t know about Nepal’s climate and weather. I am also confused about the weather of the country. Before booking Nepal Tour Package, we want to know which season is the comforting time to visit Nepal. Help me!
      Visit us : https://www.travels2nepal.com/nepal-tour-packages

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Manageability - Powershell & Admin Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    5. Implement a feature that can receive notifications of Skype for Business Online without opening Outlook on the web

Implement a feature that can receive notifications of Skype for Business Online without opening Outlook on the web. It is inconvenient that we cannot see the notifications of Skype for Business unless we open Outlook on the web.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. import/export contacts to Skype for Business

Ability to export and import Skype for Business.

12 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. Disable the external communication completely just with the settings in Skype for Business admin center

While Off the external communication by going Organization > External Communications > Off completely, we would like to block anonymous users from joining the communication.

10 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. skype for business powershell call forwarding

Enable call forward configuration using powershell command.
      Provide a powershell command that enables or disable call forwardign for users, as well as the limitations on that (such as local calls only, national or international).
      Case 618022093149290

564 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. Allow us to change the default Skype for Business conferencing policy

I can change the default Skype for Business conferencing policy which is assigned to users, but I cannot change the default policy setting to assign it to new users as their default setting.
      So I would like you to provide a command or GUI to modify the default policy setting.

9 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. Use the Get-CsUserSession command to get all user data

I can use Get-CsUserSession command to obtain individual user data, but I have to run the script to get all user information. It would be convenient if I can run the Get-CsUserSession command to get all users without using the script.

9 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Admin functionality to check the privacy relationships for each user

Users put so much effort to check the privacy relationships for their own, so it would be great if admins can check it via admin center or PowerShell.

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. Official implementation for the Session Detail

The Session Detail in Skype for Business admin center is currently in preview, and problems could not be restored when they would happen. So, I would like you to implement the Session Detail formally ASAP.

7 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. could not create a new conferencing policy with parameter AllowAnonymousUsersToDialOut on SFB online.

We could not create a new conferencing policy with parameter AllowAnonymousUsersToDialOut on SFB online. We get the error below:
      You are not permitted to invoke New-CsConferencingPolicy with the following parameters:
      AllowAnonymousUsersToDialOut

+ CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (:) [New-CsConferencingPolicy], ArgumentException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.ArgumentException,Microsoft.Rtc.Management.Internal.NewHostedConferencingPolicyCm

dlet

+ PSComputerName        : admin0f.online.lync.com

6 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. 2 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. Applying conferencing policies depends on external domain communicate to in Skype for Business

It would be great that SfB different conferencing policies could be automatically applied separately depending on which external organization domain that you communicate to. For example, apply conferencing policy A for external tenant domain A, and conferencing policy B for an external tenant domain B, when communicating externally in Skype for Business.

7 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. I want to export Skype for Business activity report for any period

You can select the number of days to export, but you want to be able to export by specifying any period

5 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. Enable to search Skype call logs for the last 30 or more days

Skype call logs which show the call duration with who and when can be obtained via Skype admin center or Windows PowerShell, but those can be obtained for only the last 30 days. I would request that the reporting feature to show the call logs for the last 30 or more days.

7 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. Replace Silverlight with a modern webui (HTML5)

Silverlight in 2019... really? Please replace this outdated, troublesome technology with a real, modern web ui e.g. HTML5.

12 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. Feature that can check the number of users who are setting profile picture in Skype for Business

I would like you to implement a feature that can check the number of users who are setting profile picture in Skype for Business.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. Disable feature for broadcast meeting to be published after the meeting

Would like to have the possibility to disable the possibility to mark the checkbox for "make video on demand available after the meeting" in the CsBroadcastMeetingPolicy the same way recording can be disabled.
      Tech community URL
      https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Skype-for-Business-IT-Pro/Skype-Meeting-broadcast-Disable-quot-make-video-on-demand/m-p/304062#M5161

8 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    ← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base