• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Administratively Publish Groups to Users Contact Lists

365 Admins should be able to publish contact list groups containing predefined sets of users. For example a group of users in a branch office would be a member of a group and the admin would push that group list to the entire enterprise.

178 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      8 comments  ·  Manageability - Planning & Deployment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Allow the option to view old conversations or keep old conversations in chat window.

Currently when I close a chat window and then open it back up there is nothing. Its like a brand new conversation. I want the option to be able to see my old conversation within the last week for sure and maybe even the option to view farther back.

10 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Manageability - Planning & Deployment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. 17 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Manageability - Planning & Deployment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    4. I want to find person from directly to current chat window. No need to go to main window of skype

I want to find person from directly to current chat window. No need to go to main window of skype. I mean whenever I doing chat I don't like to go to the mail window if I need to chat with another person. I want you to create shortcut for it.

2 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Manageability - Planning & Deployment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    5. Make is stop shuffling my chats please!!

SKYPE for Business constantly shuffles my IM's while I'm trying to type, forcing my message to a completely unrelated chat. This needed more development before it was rolled out. This is one of the worst chat features we've used and is proving to be very ineffective. Please fix it.

8 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Manageability - Planning & Deployment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    6. Typ on the FAQ page suggest Skype for Business plan 2 in included in E1 but only Plan 1 in E3?

Is there a typo on the FAQ page https://www.skypepreview.com/FAQ it suggest Skype for Business plan 2 in included in O365 E1 but only Skpe for Business Plan 1 in included in E3?

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. PIN activation for Lync Phone with Skype for Business Cloud PBX service.

Using Polycom CX600 Phones with Skype for Business Cloud PBX is great, but currently only able to activate via USB. this is too cumbersome for a widespread deployment. It would be nice to have a way to utilize DHCP options to enable activation via PIN from the phone (like On-Premise Lync server installations).

11 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. once the converstion is started if i scroll up then Old conversation need to be show.

If I'm starting a new conversation and I need to see my old conversation so I don't need to go to outlook just scroll up the chat and I need to get all my old conversation unless I deleted.

7 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. Support for multi-national corporations

Customers want the ability have users in a given region, hit a local datacenter for services. For example a user in North America will experience latency and poor performance if they are required to use services in Europe

18 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base