• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. name

deseo poner nombre a los grupos de conversación, no encuentro la opción.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Manageability - Planning & Deployment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. 4 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Manageability - Planning & Deployment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. Stop removing applications from the 365 business premium subscriptions during renewals!

Having to uninstall Office on each user to renew is ridiculous! Removing Skype, Access and reducing the OneDrive storage is terrible service to loyal customers.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. autoattendant

Case: 1328273826

I'd like to know if there is an Auto-attendant feature so we are able to get rid off of our old phone system entirely and replace it with SfB since we already have all of the other services needed such as pbx, pstn, international calling etc.

5 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5. take control over the shard desktop simular to the function found in remote desktop

To be able to take Control over the share desktop can be very useful when showing and planning programming.

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. Screen Shot option should be enabled in Skype for Business.

Screen Shot option should be enabled in Skype for Business.

38 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. "Away" time notification

Add a notification after you come back from "away" to show how much time you were away.

2 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. Improve the integration of Skype Business within OWA and Skype users

Improve the integration of Skype Business within OWA and Skype users. Improve mobile Skype Business app. Allow to rename contacts within client.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Manageability - Planning & Deployment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    9. Don't put software in bundles that the license does not support

Kinda stupid you put the client in the Pro Plus license pack, only to not allow access to the service. Why not just sell windows 10 for free and chard everyone 10$ a month to use it? I mean that makes sense right? Also, your support sucks, flat out.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Manageability - Planning & Deployment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    10. 64 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  Manageability - Planning & Deployment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    11. 12 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. port existing number

Need to be able to port existing numbers.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. Microsoft needs to explain how to install Skype for Business MSI vs Click to Run

This website ite sucks. It takes forever to add an idea because it tries to find a match with submitted ideas. It is nearly impossible to add an id.

Now my 2nd idea:

MS needs to explain very clearly how to install Skype for Business when a customer has already office 2010 suite (MSI) installed. It is a nightmare.
      ALso if customer has already office 2013 (MSI) installed, a warning should be given when customer tries to install Skype for Business from Office 365 as Click and Run.
      The MSI installs versus the Click to Run installs have to be…

8 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. immediate acception from echo123 when calling from skype for bussiness

when i want to do a test call to echo123 from skype for bussines, i can locate "echo123" but cannot immediate call to the service i have to wait for acceptance

12 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. Crop system not available on screenshot

We were using another system "sametime" before apgrading on that we had crop system while taking any screenshot , i am realiy missing in skype...

13 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. Would it be possible to be signed in with two separate emails simultaneously?

I would like to be signed in with my department issued email to contact colleagues and my school domain email to contact students.

9 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. Make an acknowledgement Delivered/Read or Ignore

Try to giving an acknowledgement to the sender for the sent message has been Delivered/Read or Ignore by the receiver.

18 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. 10 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. Skype for Business Server 2015 Federation with Skype

Hello,
      recently I opened TechNet Forums post "Skype for Business Server 2015 Federation with Skype" (link: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/db856f0b-b0ca-4e47-b94b-3198c7570f23/skype-for-business-server-2015-sipproxyeunknownuserorepid?forum=lyncdeploy).
      I was suggested to write feedback here.

I experience once I add Skype (consumer) user to my Skype for Business client contacts list (we are using Skype for Business Server 2015), the request arrive about one day later to Skype (consumer) user.
      Is it a normal behavior ? Please, could you tell me if federation with Skype (consumer) is really working (any official answer from Microsoft will be appreciated) ?

Thank you

8 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. allow us to recieve messages even if we arent connected at the time

I know you get a lot of these but I got into a huge argument with a bunch of people because we weren't getting the messages and it was causing mayhem just please try your best to fix this please.

4 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base