• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Add the ability for a delegated user to make Skype meeting invites.

Add the ability for a delegated user to make Skype meeting invites.

15 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2. MY Credit score @ https://www.mycreditscorecheck.co.uk

Such an entry, create a doubt and suspicion by rukoto, unnecessarily to ruin your rating, you hurt your credit score. you need when approaching the company for debt consolidation in order to formulate a plan to to come out to a single monthly payment plan for you get all of the services.

https://www.mycreditscorecheck.co.uk

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Meeting - Structured & Persistent Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. Multi Party IM Chat between SFB and Regular Skype Contacts.

Allow Multi Party IM Chats between SFB Clients and Regular Skype Contacts.

For us, as large enterprise business, our IM Solutions are a balance between meeting customer requirements and adhering to government regulations.

Internally we are an Office 365 tenant and use SFB Online, however some external clients use regular Skype accounts, therefore we need to run another separate solution for clients who are not SFB users. Our current solution not only covers desktop clients but internally developed monitoring and audit functions, something which is possible by default with SFB.

In our view, having more functionality between the 2 solutions…

30 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. time conversion for meeting

Implement a feature that allows one to be able to see how it affects the time for others in a meeting. Rather than me trying to adjust a meeting time for something that is 13 hours earlier than my time zone I could just set one time zone and see where it lies for others.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Meeting - Structured & Persistent Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    5. you need to not harbor fascist furries who attack business people

you are harboring a gang of cyber terrorists based at www.kiwifarms.net that has been stalking me for over a year. they are ripping off my media, altering it and defaming me. they have a group chat they persistently add me to. these accounts should be banned and if skype insists on protecting their right to harass me, i can only sue skype for negligence.

there are 31 abusers in a group currently named

this is the current "content" notice it includes a ripped off video they're spreading around.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. why do I need to login twice before I can get to the Recording Menu

Every morning I have to login twice before I get to the Recording Menu
      This is ridiculous

I have been asking for someone to look into this since Feb 2017

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE
      you are Microsoft, not some two bit software company

Fari Hamzei
      310-995-8386
      www.HamzeiAnalytics.com

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. start meeting once all are available

You want to have a meeting with 3 people and all need to be present. Implement something similar to 'tag for status change' that works across all the people you want to meet with. It pings you all when ALL of you have status = Available

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. IRC Connector

We use Skype for Business to collaborate on open source projects. Using Skype as an IRC connector would mean that we wouldn't need to run IRC clients alongside Skype. It seems to me that if support for this is never offered, we may have to migrate fully to IRC.

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. Ben should do more arts

Ben should make more drawings and be able to do them a lot.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Combine meetings.skype.com with Web Scheduler (sched.lync.com), OWA and meet.lync.com

Competitors have a great web based experience for creating and managing meetings, but Skype's is so convoluted. Right now it is really a mess between the free meetings.skype.com service, the old web scheduler (sched.lync.com), OWA and meet.lync.com.

If I go to the (free) meetings.skype.com service and try to sign in with my SfB account it tells me I cannot access it, because I already have a (paid for) business account. This makes no sense.

Let me have a place to go to from which I can see planned meetings and edit them, create new meetings, get the link so that…

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. 260216@

day of the weci

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      4 comments  ·  Meeting - Structured & Persistent Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    13. A new option in Skype Meeting to have Skype call the host and have the host initiate the meeting with one click.

A new option in Skype Meeting to have Skype call the host and have the host initiate the meeting with one click. This could be configurable at the individual host level wherever they want to host the meeting from (their mobile phones, conference phone etc). Even participants can have the option where at the time of accepting meeting invite they could indicate the Skype to call them back on their preferred number. So that if they are not in front of computer at the time of meeting, they still don't miss the meeting.

6 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. Provision for confidentiality agreement signature over online between business parties prior to meetings

Provision for electronic signature and recorded voice enabled reading of terms and conditions of a confidentiality agreement prior to start of a meeting between 2 parties.
      Add templates of condfidentiality agreements available as Skype for Business premium services

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. set-csmeetingconfiguration DesignateAsPresenter does not work

Running set-csmeetingconfiguration -DesignateAsPresenter None does not work for public meetings. This instantly makes all users within the organization start out as presenters. This could potentially cause issues and I worry that someone will either on purpose or accidently take presentation rights away from the organizer. Public meetings can't be done away with as people like to memorize the conference id and use it for dial in only meetings.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/lync/en-US/037d2d65-41d3-43d6-9bca-55eceba7c0ea/setcsmeetingconfiguration-designateaspresenter-doesnt-work-on-public-meetings?forum=sfbfr

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. Loading very slowly when starting a conference

Loading very slowly when starting a conference

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. Group Chat Functions

Okay,

So imagine an app that allowed you to join multiple users to a group chat that remains alive, even if you accidentally exit the chat. Imagine a notification popped up to let you know that the conversation is still happening!? Imagine an app that would allow you to check and be involved in chat groups, on TWO media devices, at THE SAME TIME.

Can't believe this is a paid for service, giving the rouse of group chat functionality, without the actual ability, or an easy to find support number.

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. dabb emojis

becasue every kid is sad that they dont have a dabb emoji for when they roast someone

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Meeting - Structured & Persistent Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    20. Persistent chat - pChat Participants number not updated after failback

Why after a Failover and a Failback of a failed Skype for Business Pool, without any interruption on PChat Services or CMS, the pChat Participants is not correct, some users can see several participants other can see other number, the information is not updated, in some cases this could take 24 hours to be updated, only after a restart of the pChat services the participants’ information is correct updated. Is Possible update faster the Participants presence after a failback without restart the services of all PChat servers in the pool?

8 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base