• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
    • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
    • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
    (thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Can it be possible to send out multiple SFB meeting options on one invite so attendees can choose and also receive the selected invite??

I have 6 meetings over 3 different days and I want to send the options to my delegates so they can choose which is best for them.
      As opposed to send them an email and then send them the invite. Its a one stop solution with minimal touch points.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Sign in with: Facebook Google
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Meeting - Structured & Persistent Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. 1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Meeting - Structured & Persistent Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. skype for business: audible or visible warning for organizer when there is five minutes left of meeting,

Problem: meetings have a tendency to drag. My suggestion is that you add a new, optionel function to skype for business: an audible and/or visible warning for the organizer when there are five minutes left of meeting. This will help the organizer wrap up the meeting as it is coming to it's close. The organizer will leave the meeting room in good time for the next person in line for the conference room.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. Warning for joining a meeting more than an hour away

Popup warning when you inadvertently join a meeting more than an hour away. This will prevent users from inadvertently joining the wrong meeting in a series.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    5. Have persisten chat or IM group set up for 'ask the expert' or SME monitored rooms

other IM or chat vendors have the ability to set one to many users to monitor or receive posts from anyone that has access to that 'chat' room or group. there is partial functionality with persistent chat on using topic or ego feeds and teams doesn't seem have that functionality at all or unless you want to move into the cloud with teams (so organizations don't want to extend into the cloud, yet).

2 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. o we can’t get the email addresses for a future marketing campaign, neither send the presentation after the webinar

we can’t get the email addresses for a future marketing campaign, neither send the presentation after the webinar, we need to collect the email addresses of the people who viewed the webinar

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. Apply a name to Group Conversation

When creating a chat with a group of users the name displays as Conversation (6 Participants) If we create several of these chats we have no way to determine what group is what and need a way to determine chat groups.

332 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. Testing site for Skype For Business

You know there is a catchy parrot that confirms your devices work (mic, speaker & video) in another web conference app & the consumer Skype has a test feature. We need to get a full on test your S4B site up in the O365 so when we send out meetings, we can direct folks to test there prior. Our biggest support is having to support users in other orgs to get them to be able to connect to a S4B. Have others found this? Would this not be a valuable tool? More time is wasted just getting people to use…

8 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. Persistent Chat notifications

Issue: With chat room Notification alerts turned on, when you’re inside a chat room and even if it’s the active window, you will still receive notification alerts any time a user posts a message. You can be posting a chat message inside the room at that moment, and will receive notification alert pop-ups in the corner/side of the screen alerting me of a new message. This doesn’t follow the same behavior as Instant Messaging, as you won’t receive an alert if the window is active or peer to peer session is open. This has resulted in users turning off notifications,…

14 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. Power Point presenter mode when sharing of screen

When I share a Powerpoint presentation over skype I would like to have the presenter view on my screen. Like when you have extended screen option to a projector, so that yuo can see what is coming up next and that you can read your notes while presenting.

55 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Copy the names of attendees

I need a record of the attendees that come to a meeting! Provide a copy text export feature

37 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. group chat - history and persistance

I should be able to have history for group chats.

Also, group chats should be able to persist between conversations

87 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. Link it to One-Note

What about opening a new page in One Note with the already existing Content like Date/Time, subject and participants?
      From Outlook this is possible and I like it.
      I already use One Note to make my notes during Meetings

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. We need the ability to set Meeting Logo URL and Legal URL based on User's SIP Domain

Our O365 tenant is for the parent organization, however we have competing business groups that use different domains to do business. We need the ability to set the Logo URL, Help URL, Legal URL based on a user's SIP domain so that when they send a meeting invitation, it won't require the user to remove the data each time they create a meeting invite. This article, https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/SkypeForBusiness/set-up-skype-for-business-online/customize-meeting-invitations describes how to set it for the tenant.
      Example - if the user is user3@contoso.com, they would leverage the logo and legal URL unique to Contoso.com but if they are JustAnotherCompany.com they…

6 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. Automatic Central Recording of selected meetings.

I am sure that this would be desirable for many - especially for things like user groups. Ideally if the organiser selected that the session be automatically recorded, the recording would happen even if the original organiser were offline, all invitees would receive a clear notification as a part of the invitation, all attendees would be notified on joining and selecting record would be disabled for everybody.

This would ensure that such meetings always get recorded with minimal manual intervention and resources while ensuring that all attendees know that the meeting is being recorded.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. Need to add and change meeting name later

In Skype for Business Online, it is not possible to set and change later the name of the meeting which has been already organized.

And the process seems to be complicated when creating a new meeting and specifying the name, so I would like you to implement the easier naming function for meetings.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. Repair behavior when copy meetings in the outlook calendar

Please repair this: When I copy entries in my outlook calendar which are all ready linked to a skype for business meeting everything get mixed up. The link in the Emails / calendar are the old meeting from the original. The skype App on iphones shows a new meeting (link). And I am not able to delete the skype for business meeting neither in the outlook program on PC neither in Web Outlook neither in the Skype for business tools. And I cannot display meeting IDs in any of the tools to get the things arranged. Each one will be…

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. IELTS,IDP,TOEFL,GMAT,ESOL,PASSPORTS,IDS

PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFICATES,VISAS,SSN,MARRIAGE
      Need Ielts / Toelf / Gmat / Gre / Pte / Nebosh Etc certificate urgently in Australia
      SKYPE ADDRESS.....(ielts.toefl.certificates)
      (

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. forums

Purchase Real Registered IELTS,TOEFL,Certificates,Passports,Drivers License,ID Cards,Visas, ((BestDocumentation@qualityservice.com))

We offer our exclusive clients the ability to gain IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL AUTO DESK certificates without taking the exams. The regions we cover are Asia ,UAE, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Jordan,Kuwait ,Australia ,Canada and Europe Purchase Real and Novelty Passports,id cards,Visas,Drivers License ,Counterfeits Email us at BestDocumentation@qualityservice.com for details Are you trying to change your nationality ? do you need work papers ? do you want to travel ? do you need papers you cant have ?if yes , then you are in the right place at the right time We are an…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. I am director of distance learning in HCAS please enable to see more than 5 videos simultaneously on gallery view, really we need it. Than

I am director of distance learning in HCAS please enable to see more than 5 videos simultaneously on gallery view, really we need it. Than

5 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    ← Previous 1 3 4
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base