• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Federation - contact card

I have AD and all properties of AD user filled by cyrillics, I mean display name, Surname,Title and etc and I have some properties filling by English (for example DisplayPrintableName) I propose to make it possible to select the field from AD to showing for federated contacts(name,surname,titile,company)

6 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Meeting - Meeting Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. I am having a horrible time not seeing other people's presentations and cannot find a help fix anywhere on the web!; Windows 7, IE, Skypefor

Cannot see shared presentation by other SkypeforBusiness user. IE; Windows 7; can see attendees, they can see my screen when I share but I cannot see their screen. Only white square where video should be. Tried to search on internet and Microsoft Support but no help or troubleshooting tips exist. Only "how to share a screen" spending way too much time trying to resolve this! HELP!

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Meeting - Meeting Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. A on screen auto prompt in SfB for a automatic meeting start up.

Hello we would like a way of a on screen prompt in SfB for a meeting that is about to start? auto starts the meeting for you. not only Calendar app. in Outlook

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. 3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5. Creating Tasks Pane for recurring Online Meetings

Creating a new task pane which enable users to follow users tasks and action items for recurring meeting. that could be integrate with OneNote or SharePoint but allow the users to see what were the action items from the previous call and what has been done since.

14 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. B2C broadcast to 100K people

I want to broadcast to 100K customers from my company web site for a new product launch.

7 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. How a user can delete cash app account

First, the user needs to login in cash app and then go to account settingsScroll down and go to the fourth menu optionclick on Delete my cash app accountTap on the confirm closing accountAfter selecting this option, you will sign out of the cash app
      https://www.number-directory.com/blog/cash-app-delete-account/

0 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. To Activate your Cash Card without using the QR code

If you no longer have the QR code: Tap the Cash Card tab on the cash app home screen. Touch the picture of your cash card. Tap Activate cash card. Tap Use CVV instead. Enter the CVV code and the expiration date of your new cash card. These are some the steps followed up for Activate your Cash Card without using the QR code.
      https://www.apple-supportphonenumber.com/blog/activate-cash-app-card

0 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. View all rate my call survey results so we can investigate those with bad call quality

Currently CQD reports on "rate my call" survey results monthly but its not enough details. With Skype Online we cannot actively view whom rated the calls bad to investigate. If call quality has become an issue across the business we would like to see who's ranking the calls 1 or 2 / 5 stars so we can determine why the experience was bad.

The only purpose to investigate the individual call/conference, the users name can be anonymous if it can link us to the call itself then it would be either a 50/50 guess or even more to whom left…

0 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 2 36 37 38 40 Next →
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base