• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Add logs for online meeting in Skype Admin

Add a feature or log report that admin can check who ended the meeting in Skype for Business.

123 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Sign in with: Facebook Google
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      5 comments  ·  Meeting - Audio Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. add a visual alert for people shouting during Audio Conference call

Often during Audio Conference Calls, people with headphones shout because they don't realize how high the volume of their voice is. It's very difficult, because they usually set their voice volume compared to the volume of the voices that they hear in their headphones.
      The consequence is that they disturb everyone in the open space where they work. A visual alert (say, a red popup) could appear if Skype detect that the voice of the person is really high compared to the background noise. This way, the speaker could understand and lower is voice, saving the peace of the Open…

13 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Meeting - Audio Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. Allow Skype to record the Audio presented in the meeting through the PPT.

Users presenting Audio in Skype meeting using PPT are not able to record the audio from the PPT.

13 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Meeting - Audio Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    4. Allow external users to be notified with a charge when calling Toll Numbers

It would be nice if external users are notified with a charge when they call Toll Numbers

18 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Meeting - Audio Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    5. Availability of Audio Conferencing in the Cayman Islands

Enable Audio Conferencing in the Cayman Islands

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Meeting - Audio Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    6. It would be great to have personal meeting room feature in skype for business

It would be great to have personal meeting room feature in skype for business

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. Create an option to require "Call me at" participants to respond before adding them to a teleconference.

My employer is a fortune 100 company which uses multiple teleconferencing vendors. Your product works great...except when someone joins a big meeting with the "Call me at" option, does not answer that call for some reason, and it goes to their voicemail. What happens then is that person's outgoing message overrides whatever is being said in the teleconference, all of the participants have to wait for it to end, and as a bonus whatever is said after that probably ends up as a message in the "caller's" voicemail message.
      This is usually forgotten afterwards and thus never gets addressed.
      A…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. Caption (text)

It would be nice to have caption (text) when I attend Skype for Business meetings.

I'm hearing impaired and sometimes, it's hard for me to understand some people when they speak.

This would be a great tool to have.

Thank you,
      Jennifer Neil

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. Public information about Video Conference system

I would like you to provide public information about settings such as enabling Video Conference system.

13 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. Convert Conversation to Text/Subtitles with Speaker Name in Skype Business meeting

Usually is Skype meetings, sometimes it is difficult to understand the conversations because of people from different geographical locations have their own language accent and dialect. It would be better if Skype provides the feature to enable voice to text or subtitle with speaker name so that everyone in the meeting understands the message correctly and completely.

As per my understanding, first it provides a way to register the person voice by collecting some samples and whenever that person speaks in the meeting, there would be voice to text engine which converts into the conversation into text with the speaker…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Connection Sync Between Skype and Mobile/Landphone

When i connect call through Mobile/Land phone , when i mute my Mic in mobile/land phone same is not reflecting in the Skype. Looks there is no Link established Skype and Mobile/Landphone. Due to this even though you are on mute people think that you are unmounted and Background noise is coming from your end. Please establish a connection between Skype and Landphone/Mobile .

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. since the VOIP seems to drop out all of the time

Since the microphone seems to drop out for everyone the last few months. Why don't you discontinue offering the computer audio and go back to the dial in. Just use the screen for video. I think you would lose less customers.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. Hide the Admit button at the message bar in Skype Meeting

When users are waiting at a virtual lobby in Skype Meeting, there is a message indicating that %d people are waiting in the lobby and “Admit” and “See Lobby” button are shown. For this scenario, I would like to have a feature that can hide the Admit button. With this feature, the organizer could avoid inviting irrelevant users accidentally by checking the users who are waiting at the lobby.

11 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. Please give a timeline for the fix for 5 seconds delay situation in SFB Call Queue connection!

Hi Teams, we are experiencing a 5 seconds delay to set up Skype for Business Call Queue connection between users. We were using a third party provider before without this issue. We also tried to escalate this case through Microsoft Support but has been rejected since it is recognized as a common scenario. It is causing business impact and a very negative reflection both on our side and Microsoft. Can we have a timeline to fix this situation?

19 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. Retrieve the information of participation state for Skype Meeting Broadcast

I would like you to implement the feature that an admin can check the participation state for Skype Meeting Broadcast. Currently, only meeting organizer/meeting participants can check the participation status for Skype Meeting Broadcast. So, it would be nice for admin to check the state from GUI.

8 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. Change how the Meeting lobby option works to be consistant with allow PSDN caller

Within Skype/Lync settings within Skype meeting options you can either select "A new meeting space" which means the meeting conference id is unique and has an option to allow anyone into the meeting.
      or you can select "My dedicated meeting space" which has non-unique conference id's and attendees from external organisations are held in a virtual lobby until one of the presenters clicks the admit from lobby option.

We require the ability to override the need to "Admit to Lobby" but that does not require different conference id's, so that external organisations are admitted to meetings automatically but retaining non…

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. Mute individual participants on my end in a Skype for Business converence call

We're having lots of voice calls via Skype for Business in an international company. Some calls have people on our side sitting in the same office, speaking with their own headset.
      What we hear is the colleagues in the same room in real time and with a short delay in our headsets again. Colleagues around the world we hear only once.
      It would be appreciated, if Skype allows me to "silence" the colleagues around me just for myself, but not for the colleagues abroad.
      I would like to decide this per participant, so I could still hear colleagues at the…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. i want to see a list of people who connnect to a conference

i want to see a list of people who connnect to a conference

6 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. Poder ver un listado de personas que se conectan a una conferencia

Poder ver un listado de gente que se conecta a una conferencia en skype empresarial

6 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. Get available phone numbers for Lebanon, Algeria, Morocco, and Tunisia

I would like to get available phone numbers and user for the Calling Plans in the following countries: Lebanon, Algeria, Morocco, and Tunisia.

2 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    ← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base