• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
    • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
    • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
    (thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Add logs for online meeting in Skype Admin

Add a feature or log report that admin can check who ended the meeting in Skype for Business.

120 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Sign in with: Facebook Google
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      5 comments  ·  Meeting - Audio Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Public information about Video Conference system

I would like you to provide public information about settings such as enabling Video Conference system.

13 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Meeting - Audio Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. Hide the Admit button at the message bar in Skype Meeting

When users are waiting at a virtual lobby in Skype Meeting, there is a message indicating that %d people are waiting in the lobby and “Admit” and “See Lobby” button are shown. For this scenario, I would like to have a feature that can hide the Admit button. With this feature, the organizer could avoid inviting irrelevant users accidentally by checking the users who are waiting at the lobby.

11 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Meeting - Audio Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    4. Retrieve the information of participation state for Skype Meeting Broadcast

I would like you to implement the feature that an admin can check the participation state for Skype Meeting Broadcast. Currently, only meeting organizer/meeting participants can check the participation status for Skype Meeting Broadcast. So, it would be nice for admin to check the state from GUI.

8 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    5. Please give a timeline for the fix for 5 seconds delay situation in SFB Call Queue connection!

Hi Teams, we are experiencing a 5 seconds delay to set up Skype for Business Call Queue connection between users. We were using a third party provider before without this issue. We also tried to escalate this case through Microsoft Support but has been rejected since it is recognized as a common scenario. It is causing business impact and a very negative reflection both on our side and Microsoft. Can we have a timeline to fix this situation?

10 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. i want to see a list of people who connnect to a conference

i want to see a list of people who connnect to a conference

6 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. Poder ver un listado de personas que se conectan a una conferencia

Poder ver un listado de gente que se conecta a una conferencia en skype empresarial

6 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. Get available phone numbers for Lebanon, Algeria, Morocco, and Tunisia

I would like to get available phone numbers and user for the Calling Plans in the following countries: Lebanon, Algeria, Morocco, and Tunisia.

2 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. Requesting entry and exit tones apply to all Conference participants regardless of modality

Requesting entry and exit tones apply to all Conference participants, regardless of modality. This is to address gap in blended experience.

664 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      76 comments  ·  Meeting - Audio Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    10. Unmute doesn't work properly

Unmute works 40 percent times and 60 percent time it just cannot unmute.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Tool that allow us to know who was present at the call

Tool that allow us to know who was present at the call

5 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Meeting - Audio Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    12. India Conference Number

May I have the India Conference Number

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Meeting - Audio Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    13. Skype for Business meeting invitations have not been tested with composing emails as text in Outlook.

If you select 'compose emails as text' in Outlook (because you don't want html - just words), then Skype meeting invites have no urls, so the people you invite can't join your meetings. Composing emails as text doesn't mean stripping everything else to text in a dunb throw-urls-away fashion - urls should be preserved. This is basic functionality of two interacting features that has not been tested by Microsoft.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. Q&A Report in user friendly format

The Q&A report is in a CSV format but this is not very user friendly. If this would be is a nice format, this could possibly be a extra useful feature of Skype Broadcast.

18 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. Mute option for incoming chats

Create a mute option for incoming chats. In a meeting with several people it's very annoying to hear beeping constantly from people utilizing the chat feature throughout a conference call.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. Keyword recognition

Hi guys,
      to be honest.. So many meetings are boring and I would like to mute my headphone in these meetings that are not relevant for me but where my attendance is required by someone.

Can you please add keyword recognition to the Skype Clients that alert me when some keywords occurred?

Then I can mute myself and in case someone says my name, I get notified immediately to be able to listen and respond. Like "Hey Alexa" works.

Can you please do that? Would be nice :)

5 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. Deactivationgraceperiod & Conferences Session limits

It would help a lot to Administrators to have the possibility to control the DeactivationGracePeriod for Skype online users in Conferences.
      If we want to provide a good service it´s mandatory to have the call control, adding the possilbility to control the sesión call limits... and avoid dial-in calls bigger tan 10 hours.
      Also, we have the problema for anonymous... where They are disconnected after 1:30 hours...
      I think that it´s neccessary to sell the service in our companies.
      Thx
      Ruben

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. Need to keep integration for 3rd party AUdio conferencing in Skype and add to TEAMS

Need to keep integration for 3rd party Audio conferencing in Skype and add to TEAMS

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. please make the recording feature available in a one to one call. For now it is only work for a meeting, not a call

There is no "recording feature" in a skype for bussiness call.
      Please make that feature available for the call.

7 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. Skype for Business

It would be very helpful if the "call me" feature was updated to actually call you when the meeting is scheduled rather than when you press the button for the feature. I often use when I'm driving and need to do it before I start driving, so I can be connected for 30 min. before the meeting is supposed to start since I can't be messing with it while I'm driving.

7 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    ← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base