• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. No me gusta para trabajar.

Es una aplicación lenta y bastante compleja si se compara con Google. Creo que deben mejorar sus opciones de acceso y de conexión.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3. How to start new cash app account?

If you are unable to access your old account, then you can start a new Cash App account by taking these steps:

• To create a new account, you need to install the Cash App on your Android or iPhone device.
      • Click on the "Sign In" and enter your registered mobile number or email.
      • You will receive a verification code on the number or email.
      • Enter this code for the account verification. Once you do it, you can access your new Cash App account.

For more info visit https://www.cashappserver.com/why-cash-app-account-closed/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. The beeping back and forth when you mute and unmute isn't pleasant.

When user pushes united or mute on their device let that be end of story. Instead there is a series of beeps and blinks as you begin to talk.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5. Can't receive calls even I'm online

A lot of times,even if I keep skype for business opened,I can't receive calls. I get message instead that someone is trying to reach me. Then, when I call that person,it's normal.

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. J'ai une séance skype tous les jours à 9h. Impossible de programmer skype pour que ma séance se lance automatiquement chaque jour à 9h

J'ai une séance skype tous les jours à 9h. Impossible de programmer skype pour que ma séance se lance automatiquement chaque jour à 9h

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. Fix the interrupt. A lot of calls broken.

Fix the interrupt. A lot of calls broken.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. Delete multiple conversation in Skype Business for android

At the end of the day you end up with a long list of conversations that don't disappear from the main window unless you delete them. These should be moved to a history of conversations long and clear that area for new conversations. Then, in the history long it should be allowed to delete multiple conversations.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Worst app

Worst app. Too much hate. 1 rase to power -infinity rating

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. Fix iOS notification preview

Updates to the iOS app have removed the ability to see a Skype IM preview in the notification, it now only displays “new message”. An option to re-enable would be helpful.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. Skype for business is very slow at Samsung Galaxy A40 and lacks

Skype lacks, meetings in calendar is not shown. This skype is very hardly usable at this popular device. We have this as business phone and other applications runs ok! Only skype for bus. lacks. There is no optimalization in this app. I would understand this about unknown brands of phones, but not Samsung!

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. Keep missing notifications because it goes to another device

Notify me on all devices when I get a message. Synchronized the messages between all devices. Archive the conversations by participant.

6 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. Skype App on mobile phones on Android as well as iOS keeps ringing even after I pick up the call on my PC. This is affecting multiple users.

Skype App on mobile phones on Android as well as iOS keeps ringing even after I pick up the call on my PC. This is affecting multiple users. Any suggestions for troubleshooting?

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. Skype App on mobile phones Android and iOS both keeps ringing after I pick up the call on my PC for multiple users

Skype App on mobile phones on Android as well as iOS keeps ringing even after I pick up the call on my PC. This is affecting multiple users. Any suggestions for troubleshooting?

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. Störungen zwischen wlan und ethernet veebindungen beheben

Kann via skype for business nicht auf den desktop.des kollegen anrufen, er sagt hötte kein internet, was nicht wahr ist...

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. Calls are unstable (prone to dropping with no warning or reason, even on WiFi)

Improving call stability and reducing mute/unmute lag would help tremendously.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base