• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. 2,499 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      26 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Synchronize chat in mobile app and desktop app

I want to switch between chat in mobile app and desktop app when I like, with the same information

2,041 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      17 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. 1,164 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      11 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    4. Make muting & unmuting activate instantly

Muting & unmuting calls takes upward of a few seconds, a delay often results in much confusion. Android version performs quite poorly.

123 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    5. Why do i get forced notifications every time i mute and unmute. This is really annoying. I'm trying to see the presentation and talk

I should not get a notification everyone I mute and unmute myself. It's so annoying. I cannot see the presentation or other things on my screen and have to force the notification away.

845 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    6. Stop asking me to sign in every time I open the app

I need the app to be available and signed in all the time. It keeps on signing me out.

490 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. Gallery View on ios devices

With Covid-19 meaning more conferences, I need Gallery View on my iPad or iPhone. Otherwise I'll have to use Zoom.

73 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      3 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    8. Cash app phone number doesn't say anything in proper format

The Cash App phone number does not say anything in the proper format. Cash App offers free standard cash withdrawals, which take one to three business days to deposit to your linked debit card, but if you want an instant cash withdrawal deposit, Cash App will charge a 1.5% fee with a minimum of 25 pennies. These are some of the things that the cash app customer service never explains the reason for this deduction.
      https://www.my-contactsbackup.com/cash-app-customer-service-number/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      3 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    9. 675 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      21 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    10. 771 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      6 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    11. Sync with mobile and laptop needed

Some chats if signed in mobile are missing in laptop as notification.

67 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. Can I call to know Yahoo premium customer service cost?

Actually, for it, all you need to dial the below-furnished number and ask them about all premium plans. The support team also suggests you best as per your need.
      Yeah, sure, you can call to our support team to know Yahoo customer service cost. https://www.mailcustomer-service.com/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. How much Yahoo premium customer service cost?

Actually, to know Yahoo customer service cost you have to scroll its official website. You may experience here that there are different cost for different service. So, you can choose accordingly. To know more about it, contact our support team.
      https://www.mailcustomer-service.com/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. (855) 352-2772: Why is my cash app payment failing

Cash App gives users a free cash card connected with the cash app account and allows users to withdraw money from ATMs. Cash App is a fantastic online money transfer program. Cash App permits users to transfer and receive cash sensibly and provides a free debit card. But many clients say not only it becomes problematic to generate a trade with a Cash App account. Many users face the matter quite often - this transfer failed on Cash App.

There might be a few reasons behind the Cash App payment failure, and here we will discuss every possible cause of…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. Skype buisness android version is very very bad

Bug bug bug
      In voice call is very bad before ringing and before answered call...

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. (855) 352-2772 : My cash app card won't activate

Cash App is a digital payment that allows users to send, receive or request money online. Of course, you will first have to set up the Cash app on your mobile device, using Google Play or even the iTunes Store. Considering that the Cash App demands the usage of a bank account, you'll want to be over 18 years old to register. Then you will be asked to stick to the program's instructions to link your bank accounts to your Cash App.

If you need to order a Cash App Debit card, you'll have to tap"Cash Card" or the Account…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. Delete all conversations

Make it possible to delete old conversaties in once

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. (855) 352-2772 Cash app transfer failed for my protection

It is very annoying when the Cash App transfer fails repeatedly. Sometimes there are problems in sending or transferring money from the Cash App account. So if you want to avoid this issue on your account, you must know how to fix the Cash App transfer issues. This problem of the failed payment on the Cash App happened due to a wide variety of reasons.
      Some of the most common reasons behind the Cash App payment failure are a poor internet connection, entering incorrect details, and violating the terms & services of the Cash App. Sometimes, Cash App declined a…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. You've been signed out, We need your account info to sign you back in.

I have a sign-in issue when use skype for business from mobile devices to connect to Lync server 2013, users authentication progresses has an error: You've been signed out, We need your account info to sign you back in.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    20. Delta-8 Cartridge

The Delta8 Vaporizing Cartridge from Area52 is a great product that features some innovative technology. The price is right, and the product will help you get a better flavored e-liquid than you might have been able to get. You just need to make sure that you use it and follow the directions to get the most out of it. For this price and quality you can't go wrong with this product and it could end up becoming a regular purchase for you and your friends.
      https://area52.com/delta-8-vapes/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    ← Previous 1 3 4 5 79 80
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base