• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
    • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
    • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
    (thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Enable Screen Sharing for iOS Skype for Business App

Enable Screen Sharing for the iOS Skype for Business App for the iPad

567 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      34 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. iOS Push notification should not be readable by Microsoft neither by Apple

Push notifications are encrypted at the transport layer BUT when they reach Microsoft Notification Service in the Cloud they are opened and visible in clear before being sent to APNS on a TLS connection. The same occurs at Apple beofre the push notification is transmitted securely (TLS) to the Apple device. We consider this as a risk of data leakage at Microsoft and at Apple and ask Microsoft to extend their Push Notification method with the possibility to anonymize all or part of the content. The most critical content is the body of the IM as it is sent for…

85 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      5 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. Search on department and title attributes doesn't work on mobile clients

In Active Directory, users have filled the attributes Title and Department and on the desktop SfB client, they are searched successfully.

But from the mobile SfB client (Android and iOS) the same search does not give a result.

Please enable searching in the Title and Department fields on a mobile client.

13 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    4. Skype for business not showing notification on android after an hour

Skype for business not showing notification popup on android device after an hour. Need to know if this is by design , do we have any article

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    5. turn off notification

There are many variations of the necessary improvement to mute notifications with S4B. Please add a feature to turn off notifications from the device, however, the user should not have to open the app to adjust notifications. It would be great to integrate it into the systems notification - Bluetooth On/Off, WiFi On/Off, Skype On/Off

6 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. 5 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. Accessibility: hearing impaired

I use an iPhone 6 with the my hearing aids paired to it so I can hear more clearly. Skype does not allow me to listen to a Skype call through my paired hearing aids. It only produces audio through the phone's speakers. This is a necessary feature from an accessibility point, as I cannot use a headset, and the speaker being enabled is disruptive. Please investigate.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. 3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. Multi Tasking on DeX by continously viewing contenting while working on two applications at once

Need the capability to multi-task on Dex for Samsung. If click on another screen to type note from the meeting while viewing an online presentation, the screen goes blank. We need the capability to view two screen at once without the meeting content from disappearing. Again..the presentation of the skype for business diappears if you move to another application

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. Integrate Whiteboard with Skype for Business on iPad

Let me share a Microsoft Whiteboard Drawing on iPad in a Skype Meeting

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Mobile: Make an Attendee a Presenter

At least in Android app (Skype for Business) I cannot make an attendee a presenter.

27 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      4 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    12. Why on earth does Skype shut down (disconnect) when the screen is locked?

Why on earth does Skype shut down (disconnect) when the screen of an iPhone is locked? What’s the purpose of an "instant" messaging app if I can’t get the message instantaneously and have to launch the app before I can get the message? I want to be in the room when you guys think this stuff up. This has become a major flaw in many MS products. Pump out a new version to do something different just for change-sake. AND FIX THAT DAM ISSUE WITH WINDOW PLACEMENT IN WINDOWS 8/10. A NEW WINDOW SHOULD POP UP TO THE FRONT, NOT…

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. add native call function

we are using S4B telephonie -"landline" phone numbers. but the S4B on iOS goes to a standby state after some time when I don't touch the iPhone and does not show the incoming calls. I have to sleep with my open laptop running S4B when I am expecting calls during my standby shift. this is really annoying. Simultaneous call to my cellphone is not an option for various reasons anymore.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. Skype for business on IPad not showing favorites or other contacts

Improve SFB so that favorites and other contacts are showing on the application. Has not been working for some time.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. Ability to set up two skype business accounts parallelly on the iphone.

I would appreciate to have two accounts setup parallelly on the iphone skype for business.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. skype for business incomming call notification not easy to recognization and it is variance depends on mobile phone model. can you just copy

skype for business incomming call notification not easy to recognization and it is variance depends on mobile phone model. Can you just copy the incomming alert direct from Skype free version?

13 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    17. Enable screen sharing on iPad..

Its an important feature to have meeting on the move.. Screen sharing on iPad is very handy feature to have...

30 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    18. enable screen sharing on an ipad pro

i like using skype because most people are familiar with it. it would be wonderful to share a screen on a mobile device.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. Push Notifications feature is not available on Skype for business for IOS client.

Push Notifications feature is unsupported on Skype for business for IOS client. so i have to activate Skype for business application to receive IM.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. Screensharing from iOS device

We would appreciate possibility to do screensharing of iPad/iPhone screen directly from SfB on iPad during skype for business meeting.

221 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      3 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    ← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base