• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. interview reflection paper example

Hey there. I'll go to make an interview paper. It's my newest hometask. I want t find some samples. Some o them I already found at https://exclusive-paper.net/essays/interview-paper-example/multicultural-interview-reflection.php. To my mind, it's a useful task for students because of you can meet new people and learn something new.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      1 comment  ·  Client - Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. How to turn off Dell Support Assistant?

Follow the means to impair Dell Support Assist:
      Press "Win+R", type "MSConfig" and afterward hit "Enter" to run System Configurations
      Go to the Startup Tab, find and uncheck "https://www.dell-customer-service.net/dell-support-assistant/"
      Snap "alright" and afterward restart the PC
      Get master direction from Dell Customer Support
      On the off chance that you face inconvenience while following any of the above advances or in the event that you need to download and introduce Dell SupportAsist on your Windows 10 PC, you can look for master direction from Dell Customer Support by setting an approach the cost free number or by means of…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Client - Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. Aerospace Engineering Assignment by Professionals of BookMyEssay at Lowest Cost

Looking for assignment writing help? Now, BookMyEssay is ready to provide best and unique writing services for aerospace engineering students. One of the main facts is that students need best and quality assistance because they are getting too much to write. They don’t have time to complete the work. That’s the main reason the head of BookMyEssay is ready to announce this best support. We have best team of qualified writers with us and they know the best way to write impressive points about the topic in aerospace engineering assignment help.

One of our qualified writers said,” The arena of…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. Experienced Designers of Qdexi Technology Offered Reasonable Web Design Service in USA

Best way to collect the huge profits from the business is web designing. To get the best web designing services, you have to pick the best and reliable agency to grab these services. To collect the best services related to web designing, you need to visit to the website of Qdexi Technology; here you will get the best and advance option for these services with professional experts. Qdexi Technology always works with perfection and quality and provides the 100% quality services to their customers at lowest cost. We deliver the entire task according to the customer’s requirements so that they…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5. THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT HP SUPPORT?

With HP Support Assistant, it's easy to keep desktop computers running smoothly. Optimize the performance of HP desktop computers. Automate support tasks. And get assistance when you need help. All of this from one place on your own PC. HP Support Assistant is an HP application that helps you maintain the performance of your desktop computer and resolve problems through automated updates and tune-ups, built-in diagnostics, and a choice of assistance options. There is no charge associated with using HP Support Assistant. HP will not charge you for data transfer, but your Internet provider may charge a fee for sending…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. How Do I Fix HP Printer Error?

• HP printer error can commonly arise due to problematic printer cable or driver. Turning the printer off and on will sometimes resolve Hp Printer Error. Still, you can follow the steps.
      • Press the Power button of printer to turn it off and disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and wireless router.
      • Turn off the computer for 30 seconds and reconnect the power cord to the wireless router and again wait for the 30 seconds until the router is fully on and ready.
      • HP printer error can commonly arise due to problematic printer…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. On the PC webclient and app, allow the display of participants in a grid format rather than in a line of small icons.

On the PC webclient and app, allow the display of participants in a grid format like Zoom rather than in a line of small icons. This would enable you to see everyone on the call.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. Can I get a Cash app customer service number to load money?

Truly, you are close to stack cash on the store's card like Walmart and Walgreen from your Cash app card. You need to do just a single thing, go to the cashier of any store and disclose to them that you need to stack cash through card. Presently, gather data and put cash there. On the off chance that despite everything getting issues, use Cash app customer service number.
      https://www.callcustomer-service.com/customer-service/cash-app

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. Why can't I get Cash app customer service number to close the account?

If there is any fraudulent activity found for your Cash app account, then the support team automatically closes your account on a temporary basis and also denies your request to close the account. Apart from this, they also seized available funds, Stocks, Bitcoin, etc until the investigation is over. For further issues, get Cash app customer service number.

https://www.contactcustomerservice.co/cash-app

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. Take experts’ help to finish assignment for UK universities

Your exam preparation is indeed the source of good grades and a wonderful mark sheet. And, for effective exam preparation, you need to put your time and effort in the right direction. But, you can deny that assignment writing is another way to heighten your marks and boost your grades. What can you do if you do not have the proper time to write your assignments? What if you face timing issues as you have to keep some time for other activities? These issues could affect your academic progress badly. If you are dealing with time insufficiency, then you have…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Collect all information before taking assignment help

Are you having issues in writing your papers? As we know, there is the option of assignment help. Whether you are in the UK or any other country, you can connect with professional academic writers to complete your work without any hindrance. When you have to deal with many assignments, you can’t get enough time to write your papers and even for your studies. Connecting with the experts is the right choice and the best way to overcome your issues of assignment writing. Experts know how to draft your papers without fluctuating any UK university guidelines. Thus, if you don’t…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. Norton Internet Security Login | +1-833-673-0674 | Log into Norton Account

Norton Login Account is one of the most effortless stages that permits you to oversee items, download Norton antivirus and shield your gadget from online dangers. Norton Account Login is one of the least demanding stages that permits you to oversee items, download Norton Antivirus Login and shield your gadget from online dangers. Call us +1-833-673-0674.

https://antygroup.com/norton-login/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. What is dell command update

(https://www.dell-customer-service.net/dell-command-update/)Dell Command Update is coordinated independent utility that empowers you to update Dell customer frameworks with the most recent drivers, BIOS, applications, and firmware. The advantages of utilizing Dell Command | Update are:

Rearranges framework the board and the update procedure for Dell customer frameworks.

A simple to-utilize CLI, which can be utilized for mechanizing driver establishment and updates.

A simple to-utilize GUI, which assists with recognizing and apply the fitting updates for the framework.

You can locate the other item controls for your reference at dell.com/support/manuals.

What's going on in Dell Command | Update Version 3.1

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. Where to hire cheap yet best Hedge Fund Administrator?

Hello Guys,Hope everybody is doing great! The purpose of me to visit here is to clear out my confusion about where to hire the cheap yet best Hedge fund Administrator. Actually, after researching a lot and asked many people have increased my confusion. Now I am not able to decide for which company I need to go with. That’s the reason I visit here and want an exact answer from you all. Please suggest me the name of the company that offers the ideal yet affordable fund administrator services. It is my request that tell me the name of the…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. Contact Hp Support if Hp Printer in Error State

Hp printers are the most robust printers in the market and are known to be reliable and user friendly. But machines are also prone to problems as there can be glitches. Therefore, if the display shows Hp Printer in Error State and you have no idea what to do next. Just don’t bother. Simply call our Customer Care Service https://www.hpprintersupportpro.net/hp-printer-in-error-state/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. Recommend Simple Fixes for Quicken Error CC-508

It is not very simple for any entrepreneurs that they can keep a record of their accounting information and data in the simple ways. I am a small entrepreneur and dealing with global customers. It is sure that I am obtaining a daily basis information and database of accounting as well as financial information. But while downloading bank transaction details from bank to the Quicken software, I am experiencing Quicken error cc-508. I don’t know genuine reasons for this error code. I am trying to resolve it, but I am missing something very simple. So please suggest me simple fixes…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. Forget Facebook Account Password? Get It Recovered At Facebook Help

Don’t you recall the Facebook account password? Can’t access your Facebook account due to forgotten Facebook account password? Don’t feel blue! Your problems will be effectively sorted out with the aid of the experienced tech geeks using Facebook Help service. So, you can now enjoy the hassle free assistance at anytime. Vissit Us:- https://www.emailcontacthelp.com/blog/acquire-facebook-help-logout-active-sessions/

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. Outsourced Help Desk

Outsourced IT Managed Services with 24/7 access to experts for peace of mind. We provide all clients access to our 24x7 Help Desk Services, manned by a team of trained experts on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Read: https://www.extnoc.com/help-desk-services

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. Why I can't open AOL Mail Login on my computer?

There can be a way to fix this issue when your Aol Mail Login won’t open. You just have to launch it from the Windows instead of the AOL desktop manager shortcut. You have to open the “All Apps” and then click on the “AOL Desktop Manager” and see if it starts. If it doesn’t start, the program might be damaged and you need to get in touch with the AOL customer support team.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base