• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Please add a goat emoji to Skype for Business to signify the Greatest Of All Time

Please add a goat emoji to Skype for Business to signify the Greatest Of All Time

48 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Sign in with: Facebook Google
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      3 comments  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Dark Mode

Please create a dark mode for "Skype for Business"

26 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. Support for Apple AirPods

Skype does not support AirPods on Windows or Mac effectively. Users are reportedly either unable to speak to the other caller but can hear them, or unable hear the other callers but speak to them.

3,245 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      304 comments  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    4. Integrate Bing Translate

The power of Skype for Business is connecting people remotely. This is especially useful in multinational businesses, where people may speak or use different languages.

Facebook has a feature where it detects posts in a different language to your default and offers an option to translate the post. You click the link under the post to toggle between the original typed input and a Facebook translated version to your language.

In Skype, so often I have to copy a message, switch over to Google Translate, paste it in and go back to Skype.

Please integrate Bing Translate into Skype for…

6 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    5. Better identify a speaker in the Speaker View

When the speaker is a PSTN (phone/mobile) user, they will NOT show up in the Speaker View. The thumbnail of the last person connected via full experience will stay on top of the content, even if they are not speaking any longer, which is CONFUSING - it looks like someone else is speaking while they're not.

There should be at least a way to pin PSTN user thumbnail to the Speaker View and hide the last-speaking USB user who's not presenting at that time. Otherwise it looks like someone else is presenting...

62 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. Adjustable Hotkeys / Keyboard Shortcuts

Hotkeys / keyboard shortcuts (e.g. for microphone mute) should be adjustable by the user to preferred key combinations.

66 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      4 comments  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    7. Delete/clear sign-in info for Skype for Business client

It would be great that you could provide us an auto-delete feature clearing the previous users’ sign-in info for Skype for Business client; since we use shared PC to have meetings it would be insecure to show next users previous user’s sign-in info.

24 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    8. please allow

please allow hidden emoticons on Skype for Business - xmastree, polarbear, reindeer, snowangel etc.

It would be really appreciated!

Thank you!

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    9. Change behavior of ctrl + enter hotkey

ctrl + enter in Outlook sends a message, as it does in MANY apps. In Skype, it begins a call. PLEASE change this behavior to be consistent with your other apps. ctrl + enter should send a message. Making the hotkeys configurable would be an alternate solution, provided it would allow me to map ctrl + enter to send message.

7 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. Skype for business caller tracking

If a caller is calling me on skype while I'm offline and the call is diverted to my personal phone, in this case I'm not able to track the caller's original number on my phone since the number displayed on my phone is my skype number only (as the original call is diverted).

Skype should all a feature to track caller's number in case of diverted calls.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Need option to set default status during tentative meetings

Skype automaticlly sets status as busy during meetings tentatively accepted. We should have the option of setting a default, or setting status as busy unless we are active at our desks.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. Ward Off Yahoo Problems Within Few Minutes Via Yahoo Number

If you want to ward off all your yahoo mail problems and hurdles, make a call at Yahoo Number which would allow you to have a word with the professionals who will provide you the real time backing to deal with the whole host of all your yahoo mail account problems and hurdles in a couple of seconds. https://www.email-contactsupport.com/yahoo-customer-service-number/

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. Add GIFS in Skype for Business!

We need GIFS on SKYPE for BUSINESS.

STAND UP AND RIOT

VOTE NOW

38 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. Resolve All Glitches Related To Facebook, Contact Facebook Help Desk

If you are a Facebook user, and you are facing several issues related to Facebook such as unable to tag a friend, not able to post the status, images or videos and many more issues, do not get irritated just contact Facebook help Desk. All the issues related to Facebook be solved by our technicians. They will troubleshoot your issue by providing step by step resolution to your issue. They work round the clock to help you so grab the opportunity to contact us. Vissit Us:- https://www.emailcontacthelp.com/blog/acquire-facebook-help-logout-active-sessions/

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. Can I resolve Quicken cloud sync errors? Suggest solutions!

I am receiving a regular errors during quicken cloud sync for a particular transaction in a credit card account. I do not find any details in the “repair” column. My register in Quicken desktop software has updated manually and settles with the complete credit card statement. I am experiencing Quicken cloud sync errors, so I want to take the quick solutions for resolving this error. I have tried some tested solutions but no results and it looks very frustrating and troublesome. So please suggest me the solid resolutions for this error as soon as possible.
      https://www.quickensupporthelpnumber.com/blog/solution-quicken-cloud-sync-error/
      https://www.safeskyhacks.com/Forums/member.php?179152-Camilamartin
      https://www.tennis-motion-connect.com/user/Camilamartin
      http://slavs.org.ua/forum/user/32231/

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. GIVE US .gif SUPPORT!

Umm, need I say more?

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. note function

attach a short text note to a call which will be saved

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. It Is Clear That Yahoo Phone Number Can Resolve Entire Issues

Yahoo representatives are available all the time to help Yahoo users in every possible way. So, if you are the one struggling with any errors related to yahoo mail Account, approach them through Yahoo Phone Number for following issues:
      • Sync/un-sync your Yahoo contacts
      • Resolve send/receive mail issues.
      • Restore contacts from Yahoo mail
      • How to set strong password?
      https://www.customer-service-phonenumber.com/yahoo-customer-service-number/

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. Make the Call/Answer button GREEN.

There's no excuse not to. It makes literally the most sense.

Currently, when we receive calls, 3 round and equally sized buttons appear on the computer screen. The left one (Answer Call) is blue, the center one (Settings?/Message? I don't remember) is the same color blue as the left one, and the right button (Hang Up) is red. When we get a phone call, we all expect to find a green button to press to answer. This is because any modern day cell phone follows this logic. A green button is the worldwide symbol for answering any phone call or…

54 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      3 comments  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    20. dark mode

to get state of the art

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    ← Previous 1 3 4 5 209 210
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base