(thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      Christoph Heyder shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

425 comments

Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        Submitting...
        • SolarFox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Skype for business chat is a joke compared to Lotus Notes Sametime chat.. :(

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The list of available emoticons is very poor. I want to be able to import new ones from my old Lotus Notes application.

Please add this option. I always believed that outlook and skype would be an upgrade but seems to be even more basic than lotus notes and sametime. Fix this

Please allow the use of Gifs. Come on if Lotus Notes sametime has a better function then there is something wrong.

• Patrick Delage commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Emot is the thing that make emotion trough and fun factor into distant communication. Specially when so much people are working from home.

• Nina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring Gifs, our old email system had it but we have since switched to Skype for business. Very sad as it was great for engagement in our office and everyone nationwide would participate in making and sending gifs

Don't do it Microsoft. I'd hate to get my inbox spammed with gifs and making people unproductive. Good riddance.

Emojis and custom GIFs? ****. Our IT dept wont even let us change our personal photo

• Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the sort of lacking to meet customer expectations that I've grown accustomed of Microsoft the last few years. WTG Microsoft - Lotus Notes can do this securely, why can't you?

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We're also switching over from Notes, but this is a sorely missing feature. In fact we've tried to avoid Skype but now the transition period is over and the Notes Chat will be turned off tomorrow. Give us custom emoticons!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22

Feedback and Knowledge Base