Allow custom emoticons (GIF)

9,597 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Christoph Heyder shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

427 comments

Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Submitting...
    • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not here but the request is on the top of the user feedback since 4 years. Can you make a move Microsoft / Skype ?

• SolarFox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Skype for business chat is a joke compared to Lotus Notes Sametime chat.. :(

The list of available emoticons is very poor. I want to be able to import new ones from my old Lotus Notes application.

Please add this option. I always believed that outlook and skype would be an upgrade but seems to be even more basic than lotus notes and sametime. Fix this

Please allow the use of Gifs. Come on if Lotus Notes sametime has a better function then there is something wrong.

• Patrick Delage commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Emot is the thing that make emotion trough and fun factor into distant communication. Specially when so much people are working from home.

• Nina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring Gifs, our old email system had it but we have since switched to Skype for business. Very sad as it was great for engagement in our office and everyone nationwide would participate in making and sending gifs

Don't do it Microsoft. I'd hate to get my inbox spammed with gifs and making people unproductive. Good riddance.

Emojis and custom GIFs? ****. Our IT dept wont even let us change our personal photo

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22

Feedback and Knowledge Base