• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business

Continous Conversation / IM Roaming across devices

Provide ability to continue conversations across multiple devices with chat/content history displayed.

10,803 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    GJ shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

389 comments

Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Submitting...
    • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This really should be a critical fix. Makes Skype IM on multiple devices pretty much useless.

Can't believe Skype for business is missing basic features as this one. If I weren't forced to use Skype for business by my company, I would never use it. The worst messenger app I ever used.

this request is four years old with 10k votes. Is that not enough to get the Skype product team's attention?

• Martinus Hamers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft could really be less selfish and not only focus on the development of Teams. Skype for Business might not be available anymore on new tenants, but there are a great number of companies and users out there that actually are still running Skype FB and are in great need of such a basic function! MS, understand that your older clients and users are who made your growth possible in the past. Neglecting them is not the way to go. Focus more on the Apps you already have running and do not let the development and support of these apps get snowed under by the snowstorm of new apps and features...

• Russ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just want Skyper for business to work like regular skype. More or less to work like any other chatting tool. Currently it is very inefficient when using desktop and mobile

• Jer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this an ESSENTIAL feature of Skype for business that makes it a unique communicator, ha ha ha
      so it will never be changed

Please implement this feature. This is a standard feature of any other modern chat client.

• Ryan C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please implement this feature. This is a standard feature of any other modern chat client.

• Thomas Tröscher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Skype is near useless without the possibility to continue a conversation on another device....working on the PC...leaving office...important message comes in...not able to go back in conversation history...BAD!!!!!

4 years... wow! I guess this BASIC AND LOGICAL FEATURE will never happen then.

• RS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This makes Skype for Business not very useful in a business environment

I have no clue how this isn’t already a feature. I lose way too many conversations. I have an Apple Watch and my convos literally disappear on thin air

• Paul B Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Of all the many messengers from the mid 90s to present day, from ICQ to Facebook messaging, not one of these have been so incompetent a messaging app as Skype for Business.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20

Feedback and Knowledge Base