SBCGlobal Email Login
Because of these glitches, we can see users posting on issues such as Sbcglobal email that do not work and occasionally do not respond.
Wilda P. Hale commented
Steps to configure SBCGlobal email account
1. Unlock your iPhone and go to the “Settings”
2. Scroll down the menu and tap on “Mail”
3. Tap on “Accounts”
4. Tap again on “Add Accounts”
5. Choose “other” and select “Add Mail Account”
6. Type the name and description.
7. In the email and password field, provide the SBC Global email address and the respective password.
8. Tap the POP at the top of the screen.
9. Update incoming mail server as inbound.att.net
10. Type the SBC Global email address and password again and Tap “Next”
11. Update Outgoing Mail Server as outbound.att.net
12. Provide the SBC Global email address and password once again.
13. Tap the “Save” and your iPhone has been configured to access the SBCGlobal email account.
More information available at https://www.theemailhelpline.com/sbcglobal-net-email-login/