• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business

Recording in Skype for Business 2016 for Mac

I miss the option to record my meetings in SFB 2016 for Mac, it would be a really good facility to get.

2,883 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Geir Ellingsen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

169 comments

Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Submitting...
    • Zach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need this feature desperately at our company! More and more of our employees are moving to Mac and not having this feature is crippling.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you are going to offer this feature to Mac users, the ability to record meetings is table stakes. We need a fully functional web conferencing tool just like PC users do. Microsoft Teams does not have enough *********** yet to use when scheduling meetings across many companies.

• Pavas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this recording feature - Its a shame not to have like to like feature in Win10 and MaxOS. Please advise. Thank You.

I think Microsoft are concentrating on Teams tbh I wouldn't expect this feature to come out unfortunately.

Kind of silly that we still don't have this 3 years later. For people looking for a work around, try recording the call with Quicktime - you'll need to have your sound output through either your computer's speaker or a sound source near your computer. Quality will vary so experiment with it first.

• fc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here's how to record Skype video using QuickTime:
      Open QuickTime Player in Applications.
      Choose File > New Screen Recording.
      Click the small reveal icon to the right of the Record button and choose Built-in Input: Internal Microphone.
      Click the Record button

When can we expect this feature. How can we see how our votes are ranked compared to other feature votes?

I miss the option to record my meetings in SFB 2016 for Mac, it would be a really good facility to get.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base