• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business

More emonitcons

More emoticons needs to be added and needs to give option to add own emoticons.

4,217 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      sree shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        Submitting...
        • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It might not be such a bad idea to do as WhatsApp have done, in adding skin tone diversity to the emoticons.

Please include the following emoticon.

Sassy, finger-snapping emoticon

Thank you. I look forward to using this for all my snarky needs.

Please support adding custom emotes/images to Skype. Great way to convey the proper tone in a message that may come off differently in type than spoken word. Also, helps with employee moral.

• Shane Chambers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Yes please stop with emoticons. Complete waste of time an energy. Learn how to communicate without them mellinals!!"

I will stop when you learn how to spell...the word you were looking for is millennials. Also I will not stop, why do you care if there are more emojis if you are not using them? Must be a generational thing. I can't have fun, you can't have fun?

• Arther commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They should add a Charlie Sheen emoticon... I hear he's pretty positive these days

complete emoji flexibility by system admins, including an import program to make them size and quality compatible

• Jorsh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys, skypes can already do it, the trick is using ur keybord
          :-)
          :-)
          ;-P
          ;-O
          >:-[

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"What are you 15?" more like what are you 10?

Yes please stop with emoticons. Complete waste of time an energy. Learn how to communicate without them mellinals!!

• Aubrey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

a wider variety of emoticons would help with conveying the nuanced emotions in the messages. My coworker and I frequently Skype about a joint account which is very frustrating to work for, and we would both like to have a wider range of emojis to properly convey our meaning, or at least punctuate it with the appropriate interpretation.

• Sheila commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want my old emos that I had with Lotus notes - the current 'basic' emos are boring - You can't see them

For all those that think emoticons are silly and immature - Glad I'm not you.

Emoticons are the best way to truly relay a mood or to make sure a chat response is taken the correct way. You may want inject humor or some degree of joviality to a response that, when written, may come off as surly or standoffish. I've been on both the sending and receiving end of this. Emoticons let the receiver know the vein in which it was written.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base