• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Voice keeps on going up and down. Please verify codec used for speech quality.

Try to minimise impact to call when cellular signal is fluctuating. Usually cell shifts from 4g to 3g and back. And voice quality deteriorates.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. It will be good to have multiple deviced for same meeting, for example mobile and PC

We need to have continuity on multiple devices, if I start a meeting with my cellphone and then open the pc it is no immediate, I need to wait on PC and hangout in phone.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3. Just Now in Recent is confusing

This tricked me multiple times. I thought it was someone writing or calling me just now. When, I guess Just Now actually means Last Time Seen Just Now. Should it be replaced with Online?

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. Disable automatic away

When the screen is turned off the app goes to away. This needs to stop.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. Fundamental user experience issues. Should not be hard at all. Is it even tested before being released

Doesnt stay logged in if app is not in use. Fails to deliver messages when multiple clients are open across devices. Does not have the option of calling to other numbers. Dialing into meetings with Skype link needs force stop of the app. Cannot setup meetings. Does not load company directory properly. No place to take notes add the send to all option here. Enable a clear all messages option or select multiple messages option. Content needs to be re enabled if you move out of the app. If anyone used it for 30 mins they will list all of…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. Can it be possible to send out multiple SFB meeting options on one invite so attendees can choose and also receive the selected invite??

I have 6 meetings over 3 different days and I want to send the options to my delegates so they can choose which is best for them.
      As opposed to send them an email and then send them the invite. Its a one stop solution with minimal touch points.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Meeting - Structured & Persistent Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    8. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. It would be useful see screen share in skype app

It would be useful see screen from others in skype app

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. It's very difficult to create skype link and sometime it doesn't create link

There should be a option within skype app to create a link and send to the other participants

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Messages cant be tracked

Unlike normal Skype, it creates a separate chat everytime we message someone. You need to fix it like normal Skype which is much better.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. The call me option does not work in israel

The local phone number for Israel does not work, also the call me option goes not work

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. Es una completa desgracia

Es una desgracia, lenta y se cuelga

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. Skype unresponsive on Huawei Android phone

Skype on Huawei Android phone hangs up with the latest version when joining Skype call via web link (did not happen in previous versions). Please fix.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. Various Issues

For some reason I have to retype my password and hit login 3 times before Skype for Business actually logs me in. This is consistent on my previous device and a new device. It's very annoying.

Also the web app integration with maas360 is terrible. When I hit the web link url it never opens the app right and I have to type everything in manually. I wish I could copy and paste the skype url into the app and it does everything else without me having to go back and forth between apps to get dialed into a meeting.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. fix meeting mode

Having to logout and rejoin Skype is incredibly disruptive... not sure how to fix

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. "Availability Indicator" on S4B App icon on mobile device home screen

I want to be able to see my current S4B "availability status" without having to tab to the S4B App on my mobile device. A status dot can be added to the left corner of the S4B icon on the mobile device home screen which could change colors to provide an instant visual indication of my availability status.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. Allow content share outside of meetings.

On my Android app, the only way I can see shared content is if I join a meeting. This is incredibly frustrating when I need to collaborate during the day. These are often unscheduled.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base