• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Es una completa desgracia

Es una desgracia, lenta y se cuelga

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3. Skype unresponsive on Huawei Android phone

Skype on Huawei Android phone hangs up with the latest version when joining Skype call via web link (did not happen in previous versions). Please fix.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. Various Issues

For some reason I have to retype my password and hit login 3 times before Skype for Business actually logs me in. This is consistent on my previous device and a new device. It's very annoying.

Also the web app integration with maas360 is terrible. When I hit the web link url it never opens the app right and I have to type everything in manually. I wish I could copy and paste the skype url into the app and it does everything else without me having to go back and forth between apps to get dialed into a meeting.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5. fix meeting mode

Having to logout and rejoin Skype is incredibly disruptive... not sure how to fix

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. "Availability Indicator" on S4B App icon on mobile device home screen

I want to be able to see my current S4B "availability status" without having to tab to the S4B App on my mobile device. A status dot can be added to the left corner of the S4B icon on the mobile device home screen which could change colors to provide an instant visual indication of my availability status.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. Allow content share outside of meetings.

On my Android app, the only way I can see shared content is if I join a meeting. This is incredibly frustrating when I need to collaborate during the day. These are often unscheduled.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. Exit Skype by Closing Skype Window

I know it is possible to exit Skype by right clicking the Skype Tray Icon and clicking "Exit". Too many steps for nothing.

It would be more efficient to exit Skype by clicking the top right "X" that closes every other conventional windows window. The "X" minimizes Skype. There is already a minimize button. Hence, the "X" to minimize doesn't seem to make much sense.

Side Note: It would also be a good thing to Exit Skype with the keyboard shortcuts: Alt + F4

Thanks, Regards

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    9. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. It disconnects me from laptop Skype if I join from app. This is very annoying.

It should support parallel sessions from any number of devices

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. it doesn't have authority to make presentor?

if am the organiser of meeting, then I should have authority to select presenter , which is not at all in this app using cell phone

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. Bildschirm wi bim normalen tel. In einen sperrmodus schalten das man nicht mit dem ohr alles verstellt

Bildschirm wi bim normalen tel. In einen sperrmodus schalten das man nicht mit dem ohr alles verstellt

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. Just make ms teams better and sunset Skype

No need to improve Skype anymore, you're confusing people with too many choices and apps which serves same purpose. Sunset Skype and work to make Teams the best chat, call, meeting, sharing solution.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. Copy from contact cards to clipboard, and more context options

Click and hold on phone numbers or names to get an option to copy to clipboard, call using alternate method that sort of thing.
      Useful when using Skype as my access to the corporate address book.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. Audio plays over phone calls on Android

When you answer a call, Android restarts playing media that the ringer stopped.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. Make Participants Anonymous on Skype's Q&A - White Board and Polls

For some meetings where the participants can ask questions without being identified/ comments on the white Board without there name tracked is good

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base