• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
    • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
    • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
    (thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Only white skin color emojis

the only skin color available for the people emojis reflects that of a white person. Why is this? It's surely not difficult to make a multiple skin color option that reflects the diversity of your actual user base. This needs to be addressed, swiftly.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Sign in with: facebook google
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Resize Content in Skype for Business Rooms

Currently, if you are running a meeting in Skype for Business Rooms, and have Content & Gallery enabled, the Content takes up a large portion of the screen and the gallery members are very small. We would like the ability to resize the windows so that we can make content bigger and smaller, as well as make gallery members bigger and smaller.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. Quick mute not available. Also at times voice is not clear and maybe its because of the app being heavy

Quick mute not available. Also at times voice is not clear and maybe its because of the app being heavy

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    4. Quick mute not available. Also at times voice is not clear and maybe its because of the app being heavy

Quick mute not available. Also at times voice is not clear and maybe its because of the app being heavy

0 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    5. Call me at number always fails first time. Does not work at all from desktop

Call me at number always fails first time. Does not work at all from desktop
      Not same as existing issue rpt

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. App doesn't work well in the background

It doesn't work in the background. I am not signed in all the time and get a notification for a conversation. MS teams for instance is much better.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. 1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. Construcción

Es pésimo la conexión no puede ingresar tarda mucho si se conecta a WiFi se desconecta etc

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. Unmute doesn't work properly

Unmute works 40 percent times and 60 percent time it just cannot unmute.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Meeting - Audio Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    10. 1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Give up and fold into Teams

Fold Skype into Teams. Skype has fewer functionalities, is less stable, and only serves as an inertia sink keeping organisations on an inferior platform from the same company

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. 1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. Mute unmute functionality needs improvement

When In mute while on call, message appears that I am muted. Its very annoying and unnecessary adds a step jn process.
      Secondly that message doesn't go away until I say Ok to it.
      This needs improvement.

2. Screens sharing option required for mobile app.

3. Implement ability to setup up conf calls through mobile app.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. Don't drop calls when switching wifi access points or wifi/mobile data! !

Don't drop calls when switching wifi access points or wifi/mobile data! !

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. Persistence showing online when away from desktop.

Improve online availability when away from desk. Currently off I'm online mobile but signed into desktop, I often miss messages and calls. When signed into mobile, I should always be available and receive messages and calls.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. 1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. Simultaneous chat availability on both my computer and phone. Ability to have meeting open at the same time on these two devices.

Simultaneous chat availability on both my computer and phone. Ability to have meeting open at the same time on these two devices.

Ability to have Autocall call me in a meeting sourced from Japan

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. 1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. качество звука.перерывы.интерфейс

во время собрания постоянно наблюдаются обрывы передачи голоса.
      в беседах неудобно пользоваться: на один чат с одним человеком может быть несколько бесед - это лишнее. Не работает нотификация о новых сообщениях в беседе.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. Problem sharing virtual desktop that covers dual monitors

Here are the conditions needed to reproduce a desktop sharing problem:

- Do a remote desktop connexion with "mstsc.exe /span" to another computer with dual monitors (ex: my office computer)

- This way, I have access to my entire office desktop when I work from my home.

- When I attempt to share my desktop with SKYPE, it thinks I have a single desktop with a resolution or 3840 X 1080, it no longer give me the choice to share my left or right monitor. The other…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Meeting - Meeting Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    ← Previous 1 3 4 5 415 416
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base