• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Problem with the font in Skype for Business - current channel version 2101 (Build 13628.20274) published on 26. January 2021

In the chat window date, time, name of the chatting users are displayed in a very, very small font. It`s hard to read. The editing text in the chat window is displayed with normal font size.
      This occurs in the the current channel since update from 26. January 2021 in the german version – Current Channel Version 2101 (Build 13628.20274) – during the chat, in the saved chat and in persistant chat.
      Please correct this. Many thanks!

31 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      7 comments  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. 2,493 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      26 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. Increase the font size for the message time

The IM time is so small as to be virtually illegible.

Please can this be increased within the client application as there is no option within Settings nor within Windows 10 to do this without it adversely affecting the other text size or the other apps.

22 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      5 comments  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    4. Synchronize chat in mobile app and desktop app

I want to switch between chat in mobile app and desktop app when I like, with the same information

2,035 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      16 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    5. ıt would be better ıf we can blur our backgrounds during Skype for Business meetings

ıt would be especially better ıf we can blur our backgrounds during Skype for Business meetings.

176 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      11 comments  ·  Meeting - Meeting Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    6. 1,161 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      11 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    7. What Is Roblox Error Code 277 And How To Deal With It?

Do you love games? If yes, you must be familiar with Roblox, an extraordinary gaming platform that allows its users to develop and play millions of 3D games. However, the experience may turn negative when the Roblox Error Code 277 appears on the screen. In this blog post, we will elaborate on Roblox error code 277, what is it and how to fix it.
      It has a monthly average user of 64 million and the app can be used on multiple devices like Android, iOS, and tablet. This is because Roblox is not just a gaming site but a platform…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      3 comments  ·  Meeting - Meeting Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    8. Skype Business - Gifs

This platform is very outdated, no gifs or other visual options, please introduce these features ASAP, or we will take our business elsewhere

12 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    9. Please add the "blur background" option and/or the Virtual Background Option to Skype for Business

Can you please add a "blur background" feature on Skype for Business now that many businesses are having employees work from home? Either that or a virtual background option? You already have this feature in Microsoft Teams so it should be easy to add it to Skype for Business

137 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      4 comments  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    10. Make muting & unmuting activate instantly

Muting & unmuting calls takes upward of a few seconds, a delay often results in much confusion. Android version performs quite poorly.

122 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    11. Why do i get forced notifications every time i mute and unmute. This is really annoying. I'm trying to see the presentation and talk

I should not get a notification everyone I mute and unmute myself. It's so annoying. I cannot see the presentation or other things on my screen and have to force the notification away.

844 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    12. Stop asking me to sign in every time I open the app

I need the app to be available and signed in all the time. It keeps on signing me out.

490 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    13. 12 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Manageability - Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    14. How come Skype won't let me record the screen with audio?

Hey, so I'm tryong to record my call with audio for educational purposes, but it won't le me. We are teaching our new intern over at https://lånepenger.no how to manage customers over Skype, but i need to record myself doing it with a custoomer. Anyone?

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Meeting - Audio Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    15. Cash app phone number doesn't say anything in proper format

The Cash App phone number does not say anything in the proper format. Cash App offers free standard cash withdrawals, which take one to three business days to deposit to your linked debit card, but if you want an instant cash withdrawal deposit, Cash App will charge a 1.5% fee with a minimum of 25 pennies. These are some of the things that the cash app customer service never explains the reason for this deduction.
      https://www.my-contactsbackup.com/cash-app-customer-service-number/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      3 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    16. Jetblue Telefono +1-888-539-6764

Air travel store is a free and expert attempt area. it's a customer especially designed online travel zone based inside the US that gives flight reservation, withdrawal affiliations. they will assist you with giving an after sooner designs, markdown, unassuming gatherings and address any constructions related with booking, scratch-off, and flight reservation. As time goes on get Delta Airlines Booking, Book your Jetblue Telefono tickets with these key advances. Our customer help 24*7 open. Viait - https://airtravelmart.com/travel/jetblue-telefono/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  Client - Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    17. Gallery View on ios devices

With Covid-19 meaning more conferences, I need Gallery View on my iPad or iPhone. Otherwise I'll have to use Zoom.

72 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      3 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    18. 674 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      21 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    19. Why are NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Important?

The NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths is important because it provides a robust conceptual framework for all subjects included in the CBSE Grade 12 Mathematics curriculum. It includes all major theorems and formulas with detailed explanations to foster better conceptual understanding for students.

NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths by MyWayTeaching assists students in preparing for undergraduate engineering exams such as JEE Mains, BITSAT, VITEEE, etc., which will be held for 2020-2021. MyWayTeaching offers you a Class 12 NCERT Solution, which was developed by our experts to enable smooth and precise understanding of concepts. This NCERT Class 12 solution…

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      3 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    20. 770 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      6 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    ← Previous 1 3 4 5 524 525
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base