• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Make Participants Anonymous on Skype's Q&A - White Board and Polls

For some meetings where the participants can ask questions without being identified/ comments on the white Board without there name tracked is good

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Sign in with: Facebook Google
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Change Skype alert color to red

Change the alert to a brighter darker color. This will help see when someone sends an IM.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    3. Why Facebook Support And Help For Login Troubles?

Facebook team is trained and thus aware of all the features and functionalities of Facebook. So, when it comes to login troubles, Facebook Support team handles it effectively.
      • Assistance during login troubles due to incorrect password.
      • Help for Facebook login in Android phones.
      • Quick solutions for locked and disabled Facebook Account. https://facebook.customer-servicephonenumber.com/

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. How to stop Avast popups 2020?

Avast antivirus is popularly known as one of the security products that could help you detect spyware, phishing activities, and malware carrying out in your device. You can stop <a href="https://www.contactavast.com/how-to-turn-off-disable-stop-avast-popup-notifications-and-sound/">Avast popups 2020</a> or enable it by going in the Avast Settings.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    5. 1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. que bixeira

que bixeira se eh loko

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. Cashapp Login | +1-845-977-3689 | Cashapp Sign In

Cashapp Login failed is one of the most common issues faced by the user. This happens a lot of times as the user forgets his credentials or he might not enter the right credentials. If this is not the problem, then you (user) can contact Cash App customer service, to get to know all the possible reasons and troubleshooting solutions.

https://fixiyagroup.com/cash-app-login/

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. Give us the option to require us to confirm when you hit the RED X button to remove that person from view.

Add a button to allow us to turn on/off the ability to confirm if you ready want to remove a person skype msg. To many times the cursor will move and click on the red box by mistake and you lose the message.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. Make ‘share window’ work for MFC apps

When I want to share my screen with somebody over Skype, I can choose to share a particular window. A lot of windows automatically appear in the selection area. But not my MFC apps. At this link, https://cs.chromium.org/chromium/src/thirdparty/webrtc/modules/desktopcapture/windowcapturerwin.cc , some GitHub code suggested that adding the WSEXAPPWINDOW app style might make this work. It didn’t. Or perhaps there is already another way I can make my app appear in the selection area?

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. Cash App Failed for My Protection | Cash App Transfer Failed

Many times it happens that your money get stuck while sending it to your friend. Cash App Failed for My Protection. You can request to get your money back if it happens in such instance. You must figure out the reasons behind Cash App Transfer Failed.

https://cash-app-help.com/cash-app-failed-for-my-protection/

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Chat gets cutoff upon "Conversation Saved" notification

Bug Report: I pasted a small Excel range, and a note underneath and sent the message. When the "We saved this conversation..." notification popped up, the bottom 80% of the last line of my message was cut off. When I tried scrolling or selecting the text to see it, some more lines became cut off. Closing and opening the "saved conversation" still showed only the top bits of the bottom line. It could be selected, copied and pasted elsewhere to read it. But just reporting a nuisance bug.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. 1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. When We share image with someone we should get notified.

Currently whenever we share image with others, we did not get notification that other person has got the image or not. So we should get notified when we share image and other person gets it.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. Make Skype free, and blue

Straightforward. Lorem ipsum dolorem sum.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. Search users by e-mail group

I would like to be able to search for all users that belong to a specific e-mail group. For example, I want to talk to the Human Resources but I don´t know who is online. I would enter the group into the search box and all users that belong to the group would appear. Then I can see who is online.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. 1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. skype for business online

We have a public facing website to capture leads and we are trying to use Skype for busines web sdk for communication aspect (audio, video, chat and etc.). In order to deploy the SFB conversation control on the page we have to Sign in with office 365 credentials to authenticate using azure active directory, which is not we want in a public facing site where anonymouns users will visit.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. Emoji for "w" when surrounded by parenthesis - perhaps a walrus? or a wall?

Emoji for "w" when surrounded by parenthesis - perhaps a walrus? or a wall?

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. PSTN Calling Plan for UK

PSTN calling plan for UK is outrageous.

At the moment to take advantage of this service you need to be on Enterprise E3 which alone it self is a huge cost £17.60 p/m (annually) license and then you need an additional Add-on of Domestic: £15.10; International: £24.10 respectively. So, to use this service p/u p/m you are looking £32.7 p/m p/u (annually) thats excluding vat.

The service is however a little better in US it supports E1, E3 AND 35.
      So, why a different setup in UK?

Skype for Business Pricing Strategy is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS AND VERY MUCH CONFUSING. (It…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. this is a ********

this is a ********

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base