• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Audio button is disabled for PPT presentation attached video with SFB client on RDS/Citrix XenDesktop server

Audio button is disabled for PPT presentation attached video with SFB client on RDS/Citrix XenDesktop server. It is working normally on PC client, But we know it is known issue that audio could not be enabled for video attached in PPT when we do presentation via SFB client on RDS/Citrix XenDesktop server.

This feature is very importance for us. We hope that Microsoft product team fix it for next CU7 release.

Thanks!

12 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Ability to react to an emoticon

I tried to react to my buddies emoticon where it gives you the finger, but was unable to. It would be useful to be able to give this a thumbs up or something.

12 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3. how to remove message send in skype for business which is not available currently

Need functionality to remove message in skype for business which is already available in consumer skype also need functionality to check files sent through skype for business under conversation history

12 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. Skype for business migration speed

migration speed from on-premise to SFB online is too slow, it would take too long for large amount of users. Need to speed it up

12 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5. Mobile SDK

There already exist a SDK for SfB, but this does not include mobile platforms. So please create one for these also.

11 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    6. Hi, I am experiencing a glitch in the tool. The Status of contacts is not getting refreshed on its own.

Hi, I am experiencing a glitch in the tool. The Status of contacts is not getting refreshed on its own.

11 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    7. more alert tones

more alert tones

11 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. 11 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      3 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    9. the ability to erase emoji as a reaction on a message

I wish I had the option to delete emoji as a reaction on a message. You can edit the message but you can't edit the reaction to the message.
      if I made a mistake or regrat the emoji I added I can't change it. it's annoying sometimes.

11 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. I.M. Multiple chat issues fix:

When multiple chats are open and more than open chat has a new unread message, it would be nice when clicking on one chat that all the other chats do not show as read automatically. This is very frustrating when someone is waiting for a reply but the other person no longer sees this message as unread. When you have 15+ chats open and 8 of them have unread messages then you click on one chat and the other 7 no longer show as read, this makes the person have to click on all the chats to figure out which…

10 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Add options for the return button: option 1: send message. option 2: new line/paragraph

Add options for the return/enter key:
      Option 1: Send Message
      Option 2: New Line/Paragraph

10 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. 10 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. Location and Screen size

1) Able to see others location without having to have picture (2 lines) selected. I like the compact version (one line) better, but like seeing the location
      2) If we have to keep the picutres to see location, allow us to make the screen size / contact list smaller

10 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. Consolidate Instant Messaging Windows

When hovering over the Skype icon on my task bar, it shows me every person I have a conversation active with. I have 10 active conversations going at once. Please consolidate this into one bubble, then list the names of each person along the side of the pane. This would make things much cleaner.

10 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. Create a series of UWP examples

Right now you shared two GitHub projects that shared skype for business sdk for iOS and android. Please show some support for your own platform and create a series of UWP examples. Is it too hard?

10 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. 10 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. More font colors

add more font colors

9 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. Anonymous users to initiate chat to individual or groups

Just like the Skype widget, I'd like a Skype for Business widget so that I can have users on our website initiate a chat with either an individual or group

9 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    19. Photo Icon

It would be good if you could make the photo icon to show whether the contact person is Male or female when the photo is not updated.

9 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. Skype for Business para Smart TV

Recentemente iniciei um projeto de modernizar as salas de reunião da matriz e filiais da empresa, ao realizar uma analise de preço entre empresas de vídeo conferencia notei que o auto custo do investimento.
      Cheguei então as Smart TVs com Skype, o investimento é relativamente barato, pois necessita apenas do aparelho compatível com uma câmera, a câmera e uma conexão com a internet. Em meu caso que utilizo o Skype for Business idealizei a seguinte estrutura: todas as salas com uma Smart TV e câmera e uma conta Skype for Business, a facilidade de reunir seria extrema dispensando o uso…

9 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base