• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Skype for business migration speed

migration speed from on-premise to SFB online is too slow, it would take too long for large amount of users. Need to speed it up

9 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Sign in with: Facebook Google
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Add support for 64-bit devices in the Skype for Business App SDK for Android

Starting August 1, 2019, apps published on Google Play will need to support 64-bit architectures, see https://developer.android.com/distribute/best-practices/develop/64-bit.

Lacking the support, apps built upon the Skype for Business App SDK for Android vill only support devices that do not run Android 9 Pie or later.

15 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. Add quick notes to respond to user. For example i could add several predefined phone number and select from that information to send

Add quick notes to respond to user. For example phone number, I could predefine phone numbers for people to call me, as I move around I could update numbers and select and send

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. 1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    5. To detect ransomware and malware

I Want Skype for Business to have some functionality to detect ransomware and malware.

6 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. Public Direcotry

Ability to link a public directory like DexPages to the desktop Skype client. Assuming hypothetical public directory has a public read database to link to the platform.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. Set automatic do not disturb times

Very useful for people that use Skype for work and want to avoid notifications outside of work hours. It would be great if we could set Times for each day when Skype is automatically switched to do not disturb this would work well with another feature that prevents notifications when in do not disturb mode

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. Only notify for messages that mention username

It would be great if Skype had the ability to only receive notifications when somebody mentions my username specifically since I am in several group chats for work that all flood me with irrelevant notifications. This could work by using the @ symbol which is already a feature of the chat

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. I want to use my Bluetooth ear piece on the new skype system, I hate being tied to the computer with a wire from the headset

I want to use my Bluetooth ear piece on the new skype system, I hate being tied to the computer with a wire from the headset

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. Close Skype from system tray

On Windows, add the option to quit Skype by right-clicking the icon in the system tray.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Make Participants Anonymous on Skype's Q&A - White Board and Polls

For some meetings where the participants can ask questions without being identified/ comments on the white Board without there name tracked is good

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. Pin the poll in chat

Hello,
      The Poll feature is great but it would greater if it would be possible to pin it or quote it instead of the users to scroll and find it in the chat history.

6 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. PSTN meeting coordinate not available on skype for business users

we need this be available to be able to use the meeting dial in Teams.

in our Tenant "Xelleration.com" we have one user has E5 and Audio conferencing licenses assigned ans we still not able to see the dial in number avilable when we schedule a meeting in Teams. this is very Important for us to get a full transition from Skype to Teams, and encourage our end user and customers to use Team from now on.

28 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. Indication that the receiver has "SEEN" the message.

Indication that the receiver has "SEEN" the message.

3,335 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      88 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    15. ticket schedule/Time Reservation on skype

I am an IT services provider, and I think would be great to have a ticket schedule on skype, like for example, a customer that pay per hour can reserve a time available for the services and would be great too if the client can make the payment and recive the time tracking of the services

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. 1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. 6 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. when copying messages to clipboard, include full date with day, month and year (currently only time is copied, that almost useless)

when copying messages to clipboard, include full date with day, month and year (currently only time is copied, that almost useless)

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. Selected online, only be online for a selected group, like only superiors or friends

Selected online, only be online for a selected group, like only superiors or friends.
      When you're at a client you might only want to be online for your superiors or people you want to casually talk to instead of everyone else who will ask for stuff that you dont have time for when at a client

9 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. Allow splitting the contacts window from the conversation window (as was possible in earlier Skype versions)

Allow splitting the contacts window from the conversation window (as was possible in earlier Skype versions.

117 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      9 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    ← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base