• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. 123 hp printer setup

https://itexpertcorner.com/123-hp-com-setup-help/ , 123 hp printer setup - All Hp Printer setup, Driver Software setup, 123 hp com remote setup and 123.hp.com/setup Printer Troubleshooting, 123.hp.com/setup SCAN setup, 123 hp com setup FAX setup

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Manageability - Powershell & Admin Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. For Online/365 There are settings in the stand alone admin console and different settings in the O365 Admin console. Streamline this.

For Online/365 There are settings in the stand alone admin console and different settings in the O365 Admin console. Streamline this. Also provide more control over policies through the stand alone portal.

2 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3. Admin Portal Should Display Available Plan Minutes

If a purchased plan option has a limited number of outbound calling minutes on the PSTN, then the admin portal should show that number, and how many have been used.

2 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. 2 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Manageability - Powershell & Admin Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    5. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. How to enable Skype for business users in another forest don't have Skype for bussines servers, i just need to see the another users in ABC

How to enable Skype for business users in another forest don't have Skype for bussines servers, i just need to see the another users in ABC forest in my Skype for bussines located in XYZ forest that already have SFB deployment, and enabled ABC users to use SFB.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. Team Chat History Monitoring

Monitor Team chat conversation

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. Getting Skype for business client version

In my organization, I have users using different versions of Skype for business (2013, 2015, 2016). We have cloud services from Microsoft and no on-prem server for Skype for business.

How do I get the list of all different client versions of skype for business used by all the users. I tried using powershell but did not find an option to do so.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. I would like to be able to provide read-only access to the Skype and Exchange and other reports in the Admin portal instead of Admin rights.

Currently you have to make a user an Admin to get access to the usage reports in the Admin Portal. It would nice to be able to grant read-only access.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. web interface of https://www.skypepreview.com/

web interface of https://www.skypepreview.com/ does not allow to add users with dash or quote in a last name. It's just abusive. Please fix it.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Send bulk notifications to defined Skype for Business users' e-mail addresses from the Admin Portal.

I want to be able to send an e-mail notification concerning an internal issue that affects my Skype for Business users, such as firewall issues. Since the users and e-mail addresses are already defined in the Admin Portal, it would make sense to allow this capability from there.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. alloud to edit the name of the conversations

alloud the user to edit the name of the conversations, to be able to manage many conversations at ones

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. Grant PSTN Usage Reporting rights to the billing admin role rather than just the Global Admin.

As a billing admin, I am working with my analyst to track our usage and create compliance reporting. I don't need global admin rights because I am not in IT and I'm not in charge of defining users and giving them rights, etc. Usage billing should be made available to all admin roles, but at the very least the billing admin since usage reports goes with spend reporting and pulling invoices.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. #천안오피 오 피쓰 opss go닷com 일산오피 ど 인천오피

천안오피 오 피쓰 opss go닷com 일산오피 ど 인천오피#천안오피 오 피쓰 opss go닷com 일산오피 ど 인천오피#천안오피 오 피쓰 opss go닷com 일산오피 ど 인천오피#천안오피 오 피쓰 opss go닷com 일산오피 ど 인천오피#천안오피 오 피쓰 opss go닷com 일산오피 ど 인천오피

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. Powershell command to allow any member of a Dial-In conference to start the meeting

My Company has decided that it is a pain to have the creator of a meeting be the one to start the call. I would like to enable in powershell that anyone can start a meeting nomatter who made it so long as they are invited.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. Hours of Operation Bank Holiday Calendar

Skype Online Cloud PXB > Call Routing > Auto Attendant. It would be nice to be able to select say, a UK bank holiday calendar, so that on bank holidays it would automatically know the office was closed.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. The setting "Only users in the contact, can see my status" should be configurable on a user base, not a tenant wide setting.

If the Tenant wide setting is that all users can see my status, then it should be possible to configure for some VIP users that only user in the contact list should be able to see my status.

Also there should be a setting only users in my contact list are able to contact me via Skype for business.

Thank you!

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. Add export to CSV funtion to Skype For Business Conferencing Users list

Add a button to the Conferencing Users list to allow the Admin to Export the entire list of users and all of the ACP info to a CSV.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base