• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. The meeting already start anouncement with the first particiant

At the the meetign time and the fist participant get in , automatically send a message o indication the meeting is ready .....

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Sign in with: Facebook Google
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Meeting - Meeting Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Ringing, Voice Mail message should not come in during meetings as it is disrupting meetings and recordings

During meetings we are hearing phones ringing and voice mail messages which is disrupting meetings and recordings. It waste everyone's time as we wait for this to stop. Gives a very bad impression when client's are a part of the meeting.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Meeting - Meeting Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. Facility should be there to capture a part of screen (rectangle) and paste it directly in chat. This facility was there in sametime

Facility should be there to capture a part of screen (rectangle) and paste it directly in chat. This facility was there in sametime

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. When ever i attend Skype meetings, My screen stucks in the middle of presentation. It shows lag between the presenter and my screen

There is lag between presenter and my screen. My audio is working absolutely fine, but my video screen shows lag. Please suggest
      I am using windows 10 64 bit. My Skype version is installed with "Micro soft 16" .Please help

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    5. Someone who joins in the web browser should be informed they cannot share their screen with others

When someone joins using the web browser, they do not receive a notice that they cannot share their screen. This caused 10 people on a team call to waste about 10 minutes of the call trying to troubleshoot, and then decide they would never use S4B again. We will just continue to use WebEx because it has a reliable experience.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. SKYPE for business details are missing

When create a New Skype Meeting in Outlook on a laptop all of the details that used to be there are missing.
      The phone numbers to connect to Skype audio and their conference id to connect.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. do not want skype for business to use my MS-Office picture. separate items

I want to pick a different picture for my Skype for Bus conversations than I have in MS-Outlook, though they seem linked

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. how can I pay for a product that offers less than a free version...

I tried to use a meeting feature from my Skype for Business with one Skype (free) and could not complete it.
      As informed by Support, there are a few restrictions between Skype for Business and free version.
      That´s really disapointed to pay for Skype for Business and nobody that uses Skype Free could find/see me.
      All my contacts already know my personal Skype Account and when I bought the Skype for Business I would intend to do not use anymore the personal user, of course for business purpose.
      I hope Microsoft could do for Skype for Business a better product…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Meeting - Meeting Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    9. View all rate my call survey results so we can investigate those with bad call quality

Currently CQD reports on "rate my call" survey results monthly but its not enough details. With Skype Online we cannot actively view whom rated the calls bad to investigate. If call quality has become an issue across the business we would like to see who's ranking the calls 1 or 2 / 5 stars so we can determine why the experience was bad.

The only purpose to investigate the individual call/conference, the users name can be anonymous if it can link us to the call itself then it would be either a 50/50 guess or even more to whom left…

0 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 2 35 36 37 39 Next →
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base