• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. IM Guests for Meetings Individually

I would love to be able to individually message attendees that are guests, unless I haven't seen the option to.

This being from the full Skype for Business 2016 (Windows) and Windows web plugin.

Anyone?

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Sign in with: Facebook Google
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Meeting - Meeting Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. 1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Meeting - Meeting Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. 1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    4. SKYPE SECURITY IS BROKEN

people can join my meetings w/o being a member of my company.... this is a MAJOR SECURITY breach

this must be fixed immediately
      I have highlighted this to my Skype Support Team since OCT 2016.
      unreal that it is still not fixed

Fari Hamzei
      310-995-8386
      www.HamzeiAnalytics.com

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    5. Integration Exchange 2013 on-premises with Skype For Business Online [Schedule online meeting OWA]

The current deployment does not support to make online meetings via OWA if Exchange is still on premises. The button is missing.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. 1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. Rate my Calls - Send button not active until user rate the call

Rate my Calls is a new feature in Skype for Business and it is good.
      One improvement would be helpful so the statistics will be fair,
      and that is, for the "send" button to be active, the user must be forced to rate a call.
      Today, the "send" button i active and user can close the window without rate a call,
      and that makes the statistic wrong or misleading

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. Random automatic texts

I had a small problem with every time my friend logs on it texts me a period. Please fix

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. Don't wait in the loby /surface Hub

When join the internal skype meeting using surface Hub, surface hub has to wait in the loby. Please change the design to surface hub has not to wait in the loby.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. note on shared powerpoint or screen

When we share our screen (or powerpoint) other users can add comment (notes) visible for all.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. How about adding a Agree or Disagree button in Group Conversations?

If there is a quick decision to be made in a group conversation, why not add a Agree or Disagree to vote. If the group admin suggests a place for lunch, click agree or disagree. If the group admin suggests adding a new location for a meeting or time, click agree or disagree.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. i am a distributor in USA, we want to use skype to create a chat room where my vendor and customer don't see each other ID

i am a distributor in USA, we want to use skype to create a chat room where my vendor and customer don't see each other ID

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. Screen view needs work.

Screen share is either too small or too large. Can you make a third option to fit best into the window as large as it can be? This is an awesome feature of WebEx that I can't live without!

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. Show the current system time (in addition to existing functionality to show the meeting duration) when in a Skype meeting sharing content

Show the current system time (in addition to existing functionality to show the meeting duration) when in a Skype meeting sharing content. Useful to see this if working on multiple monitors focusing on the meeting screen.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. make it work! I have had it for 4 days and its only worked 1 day - too many errors

Fix it - Our support center must be tired of fixing it. One day I had an attendee in my meeting that is our security guard. I never invited him. I've had 1 successful use of the service since it was installed.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. Problem sharing virtual desktop that covers dual monitors

Here are the conditions needed to reproduce a desktop sharing problem:

• Do a remote desktop connexion with "mstsc.exe /span" to another computer with dual monitors (ex: my office computer)

• This way, I have access to my entire office desktop when I work from my home.

• When I attempt to share my desktop with SKYPE, it thinks I have a single desktop with a resolution or 3840 X 1080, it no longer give me the choice to share my left or right monitor. The other party is unable to…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. When ever i attend Skype meetings, My screen sucks in the middle of presentation. It shows lag between the presenter and my screen

There is lag between presenter and my screen. My audio is working absolutely fine, but my video screen shows lag. Please suggest
      I am using windows 10 64 bit. My Skype version is installed with "Micro soft 16" .Please help

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. Set Client PIN

Enable the ability to set the leader PIN # via power shell or to the end user.

Case Number: 617052493414734

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. Having it not freeze when using it with my Surface Pro 4 would be a good start...

Every time I use Skype for Business with my Surface Pro 4 it freezes and I have to reboot my system.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. Share full screen without loose the notifications

when you have one monitor and you share your full screen, would be nice to have a way to see notifications and the list of participants.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      (thinking…)
      Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base