• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. 2,493 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      26 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Synchronize chat in mobile app and desktop app

I want to switch between chat in mobile app and desktop app when I like, with the same information

2,035 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      16 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. 1,161 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      11 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    4. Make muting & unmuting activate instantly

Muting & unmuting calls takes upward of a few seconds, a delay often results in much confusion. Android version performs quite poorly.

122 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    5. Why do i get forced notifications every time i mute and unmute. This is really annoying. I'm trying to see the presentation and talk

I should not get a notification everyone I mute and unmute myself. It's so annoying. I cannot see the presentation or other things on my screen and have to force the notification away.

844 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    6. Stop asking me to sign in every time I open the app

I need the app to be available and signed in all the time. It keeps on signing me out.

490 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7. Cash app phone number doesn't say anything in proper format

The Cash App phone number does not say anything in the proper format. Cash App offers free standard cash withdrawals, which take one to three business days to deposit to your linked debit card, but if you want an instant cash withdrawal deposit, Cash App will charge a 1.5% fee with a minimum of 25 pennies. These are some of the things that the cash app customer service never explains the reason for this deduction.
      https://www.my-contactsbackup.com/cash-app-customer-service-number/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      3 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    8. Gallery View on ios devices

With Covid-19 meaning more conferences, I need Gallery View on my iPad or iPhone. Otherwise I'll have to use Zoom.

72 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      3 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    9. 674 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      21 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    10. 770 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      6 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    11. Sync with mobile and laptop needed

Some chats if signed in mobile are missing in laptop as notification.

64 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. You've been signed out, We need your account info to sign you back in.

I have a sign-in issue when use skype for business from mobile devices to connect to Lync server 2013, users authentication progresses has an error: You've been signed out, We need your account info to sign you back in.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    13. 482 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. Transfer money from PayPal to cash app in hassle-free way:

If you are thinking of transferring money from PayPal to cash app instantly then you can contact the PayPal customer executive for flawless guidance. It is the most essential aspect to keep going with the PayPal account without any problems. The normal tech issues keep on interrupting the function but the adoption of the tactics may help significantly to help out the customers in all possible ways. https://www.pcmonks.net/blog/how-to-send-money-from-paypal-to-cash-app/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. Cash App Account Closed and How to reopen it?

Square's Cash App is a peer-to-peer payment transaction app that allows you to send and receive money with friends and family, without the need for hard cash on hand or even in the same room.

Cash apps are perfect for things like bill splitting, chilling for party snacks, or just eating. When someone sends you money on the Cash app, it is a virtual currency and stays in the app. If you have a cash app card, you can use it as a debit card and spend your balance anywhere that accepts Visa.

For more info visit the site https://www.cashappreviews.com/cash-app-account-closed/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. Gallery view in IOS and Android

Gallery view in IOS and Android mobile would be awesome. Not having it available is incredibly annoying, and may force us to switch to Zoom or another competitor that offers this.

48 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. I got bored that skype mobile is too slow

skype mobile is too slow, sometimes joining a meeting takes 3 minutes and microphone mute unmute gives not quick response. you have lots of distance to achieve

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. Conclude your Complex Conflict Management Assignment help at GotoAssignmentHelp

If you have been wishing for a cheap Conflict Management Assignment help service in Australia, then you definitely have to take a look at Gotoassignmenthelp.com so that the assignment can be completed in the most unique manner and that too within the designated deadlines. If you are residing in australia, then Gotoassignmenthelp.com is your assistance for Supply chain assignment help Australia. Visit our site: https://www.gotoassignmenthelp.com/

https://managementmania.com/en/blog/jack-parker/supply-chain-management-assignment-help-australia-by-gotoassignmenthelp

https://guides.co/g/supply-chain-management-assignment-help-australia-by-gotoassignmenthelp?ajs_event=Referred

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. 487 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      7 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    20. Skype for business doesn't work over 4G mobile network on Android 10, Samsung Note10, only works with WiFi or workaround such as others mobi

Skype for business doesn't work over 4G mobile network on Android 10, Samsung Note10, only works with WiFi or workaround such as others mobile tethering hotspot!!!!!!!!! 

6 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    ← Previous 1 3 4 5 78 79
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base