• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. The call controls on the bottom of the chat window are annoying and consume lot of desktop space.. they could be embedded somewhere in top

The call controls on the bottom of the chat window are annoying and consume lot of desktop space.. they could be embedded somewhere in top

4 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Lync Web App Browser Window Remain Open

Enable the internet browser window to stay open once a user selects to Join a Lync/Skype meeting, this way it enables them to be able to use Lync Web App

If there are any issues with the Lync client connecting to meetings then it gives the user a fall back option to test and try.

6 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. The search on the PC is terrible

The search function on the pc is terrible it takes up to two minutes to get any results. If I type in a name perfectly sometime it can't find that person. WTF is up with that, how hard can it be to make a simple * search. I waste to much time waiting on that thing. It works up to 100 times faster on my cell phone giving me instantaneous results when I input a letter. If I input one letter for skype on the PC search it doesn't even do anything. WTF is up with this **?

7 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    4. The difference between the sykpe for business icon and the skype for desktop icon so never know which one I am clicking on.

The icons are so similar I cant tell which app it is. Very annoying. Either merge the two together or make them different so I can tell which one I am opening on the taskbar

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5. Have a function to enlarge the image shared by other parties within the conversation rather than use of whiteboard which will be wiped out

Whenever I copy and paste an image or conversation to another 3rd party, the image becomes very small.. and there is no way of enlarging it despite enlarging my conservation screen :(

there's no reason why I have to re-invent the content onto the whiteboard for something which is copy and paste..

4 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. Move conversation tabs to the top, application is too wide on small screens

Move conversation tabs to the top, application is too wide on small screens

9 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    7. 6 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. 7 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. unify contacts from skype and link with the same user!!!!!

unify contacts from skype and link with the same user!!!!!

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. Asia Pacific Flat Glass Market Analysis

The growth of the Asia Pacific flat glass market is due to the growing development of infrastructure within the region. The building industry, particularly in emerging nations, is increasing considerably. For architecture both inside and outside, flat glass is used. Read more : https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/asia-pacific-flat-glass-market

0 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. Why Facebook Marketplace?

You want to sell an item over Facebook Marketplace as your item will have a greater viewership and the probability of your item getting sold is high. Everybody nowadays is interested to buy things from e-commerce websites as they get a reasonable bargain. https://www.supportforhelp.net/facebook-marketplace

0 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. Let users like resize the window how they want. Does anybody actually use this **** they program?

Let users like resize the window how they want. Does anybody actually use this **** they program?

0 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. 0 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. 0 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 2 215 216 217 219 Next →
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base