• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Problem with the font in Skype for Business - current channel version 2101 (Build 13628.20274) published on 26. January 2021

In the chat window date, time, name of the chatting users are displayed in a very, very small font. It`s hard to read. The editing text in the chat window is displayed with normal font size.
      This occurs in the the current channel since update from 26. January 2021 in the german version – Current Channel Version 2101 (Build 13628.20274) – during the chat, in the saved chat and in persistant chat.
      Please correct this. Many thanks!

37 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      11 comments  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Increase the font size for the message time

The IM time is so small as to be virtually illegible.

Please can this be increased within the client application as there is no option within Settings nor within Windows 10 to do this without it adversely affecting the other text size or the other apps.

31 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      10 comments  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. How to increase the number of subscribers?

Hello everyone, I'm playing game streams on Twitch, tell me how can I increase subscribers on Twitch?

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      3 comments  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    4. Digital Marketing Services in India | Digital Marketing Websites in India | SEO Websites of India

Web Designing Agency in India, the best web developers of India are tied up with 360DigitalSpace to ensure premium quality service. Rank higher in Google and grow your business with the help of 360DigitalSpace.
      https://360digitalspace.com/web-designing/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    5. Why can't I access my BigPond emails?

If you are a new user of bigpond mail and if you are facing issues in your telstra bigpond account. There are many reasons showing login errors, here I am sharing some common issue, look at the below:

1. If you have entered Incorrect email or password.

2. Internet connection problems

3. Bigpond email server down

See also - https://emailspedia.com/telstra-bigpond-email-login/

2 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    6. Please add the "blur background" option and/or the Virtual Background Option to Skype for Business

Can you please add a "blur background" feature on Skype for Business now that many businesses are having employees work from home? Either that or a virtual background option? You already have this feature in Microsoft Teams so it should be easy to add it to Skype for Business

143 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      4 comments  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    7. Skype Business - Gifs

This platform is very outdated, no gifs or other visual options, please introduce these features ASAP, or we will take our business elsewhere

12 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    8. What is a 120Hz monitor?

A 120hz monitor produces refresh rates of 60Hz, but the refresh rate of a monitor can be defined in different ways. It can be defined as the speed in which the monitor refreshes the monitor’s picture. The higher the refresh rate, the more times per second the monitor’s picture is refreshed. A 240hz monitor’s refresh rate is 8.9millionHz. 240Hz produces refresh rates of 60Hz. You can see 240hz monitors in use in video games and to add to that speed the refresh rate of a video card is also a part of the refresh rate. https://letsbuy.live/120hz-monitors-a-comparison-of-the-top-models-on-the-market/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    9. How to change the Router IP address on the Dlink AC2600 MU-MIMO router?

A user can configure the LAN IP address settings of a Dlink router directly through its web interface. You need to log in to the dlinkrouter.local login window by mentioning the correct credentials on their respective fields. Click on the login button and you will be redirected to the main navigation panel of the Dlink router. Go to the Advanced settings then select the LAN settings tab to perform various changes on the LAN IP address of your Dlink router.

https://dlink-dlinkrouterlocal.com/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10. Give the option to mute the auto generated system response when the mute button is toggled by a user.

When the user selects the mute option in a meeting there is an automated response saying, "You have been muted. To unmute...". This causes the meeting audio to be stopped during the message. There doesn't appear to be a way to disable this automated response and causes issues while trying to contribute in large meetings.

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11. How to get the best Economics assignment help online

Economics is a part of social science that deals with the study of consumption, distribution, and production of goods. Economics covers a very broad area which increases the difficulty of the subject. Thus most of the students start searching for Economics assignment help. Assignment writing experts are well-qualified persons with deep subject and topic knowledge. Assignment writing experts provide high-quality error-free assignments that are accepted by teachers and professors across the world. Experts write original and plagiarism-free assignments that will help you in getting excellent grades and shaping a bright future. If you are a student who is struggling to…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12. where Do I Find The Wps Pin On My Hp Printer

https://easyprintersupports.com/blog/wps-pin-hp-printer/ , Wps Pin HP Printer is important to build up an association between the printer and some other gadget so you can print remotely from anyplace.

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13. Lab Report Writer: Tips for Writing One!

What are the simple measures you can take to manage a lab report writer? Besides, does he need a good understanding of the recommended writing style? Let's find out more about that by reading through this https://papernow.org/ post.

Measures for Managing a Lab Report Writer

It is crucial to know the type of info that you'll include in every lab report that you handle. Remember, the standard of your documents determines the scores that you'll get. As such, it is vital to pick the proper sources when managing lab reports.

Often, academic documents follow the recommended writing styles. It is…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14. why does my hp printer keep going offline

hp printer says offline. 123 HP OfficeJet printer disconnected blunder and driver establishment, Wireless setup, Network Setup. Download the product from 123.hp.com . visit - https://123helpline.com/hp-printer-offline/

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    15. Are Cheap Paper Writers Real?

Are Cheap Paper Writers Real?

Often, individuals would rush to hire online https://custom-writing.co.uk/essay-writing-service-uk writing services to manage their academic documents. But now, most of them forget that they can’t risk losing a dollar to scam sources. If you are very desperate to select the right source, there are chances that you might end up paying for a unworthy report to your service.

Now, do I have to know the real value of buying papers from affordable platforms? How Can A Student Buy Academic Papers?

Why Do You Need To Secure Someone to Write Your Paper?

Many students live under fixed…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16. About the Apple Pay to Cash app Transfer app, how do I withdraw money?

Users can easily transfer money from to Apple Pay to Cash app their bank account, following a few basic steps. Consequently, users can only transfer their money to a bank account in some countries. As a result, transferring money from your Apple Pay account to your bank account is free, as long as you do not transfer money immediately. You can visit our website for money transfers.
      https://www.emailsupport-contact.com/blog/transfer-money-from-apple-pay-to-cash-app/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17. Does Cash App have a limit on how much I can transfer or receive?

You probably know Cash App, even if you’ve never heard of it before. Formerly called “Square Cash,” it’s been renamed and rebranded.
      Owned by Square (which is helmed by Twitter founder Jack Dorsey), the app allows consumers to send and receive money, link to an existing bank account, or spend money directly from Cash App with a dedicated debit card.
      Users can also set up direct deposits to their Cash App account.
      There is a transfer limit on Cash App for how much you can send and how much you can receive. Users are allowed to send “up to $250…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18. HP Printer in Error State windows 10

In the event that you meet the "https://123helpline.com/hp-printer-in-error-state/ hp printer in error state fix" mistake when you attempt to send a report for printing and don't have a clue how to fix it, at that point this post is the thing that you need.

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    19. Solution for Following Common Errors and Problems in Excel File

DataNumen Excel Repair is the best fix excel and recovery tool in the world. It can repair the corrupt Excel xls and xlsx files and recover as much of your data as possible, thereby minimizing the loss in file corruption. https://www.extelicast.com/read-blog/11450

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    20. Reporting a problem about skype version 8 on typing with persian characters

Hello and greetings to the creators of the Skype project.
      First of all, let me to thank you for all of your great works to make accessible apps and products with highest quality, thank you for your hard working.

I have Skype® for Business 2019 MSO (16.0.13929.20360) 64-bit in my organization, I have Windows 10 on my clients

In Windows 10, when chatting with Persian loss, cluttered words are sent(Wrong wording)

For example, if I want to say

(Are you going to school?)

(به مدرسه می روی)

This is how it is sent

(می روی به مدرسه)

And all my…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    ← Previous 1 3 4 5 219 220
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base