• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Generally Available

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
    Please remember to select the appropriate category when submitting an idea.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Problem with the font in Skype for Business - current channel version 2101 (Build 13628.20274) published on 26. January 2021

In the chat window date, time, name of the chatting users are displayed in a very, very small font. It`s hard to read. The editing text in the chat window is displayed with normal font size.
      This occurs in the the current channel since update from 26. January 2021 in the german version – Current Channel Version 2101 (Build 13628.20274) – during the chat, in the saved chat and in persistant chat.
      Please correct this. Many thanks!

37 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      11 comments  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Increase the font size for the message time

The IM time is so small as to be virtually illegible.

Please can this be increased within the client application as there is no option within Settings nor within Windows 10 to do this without it adversely affecting the other text size or the other apps.

31 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      11 comments  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. For NZ Students, Assignment Help is Best Way to Submit Homework Timely

Why is it important to craft assignments and homework especially when you are studying at New Zealand University? Why should you choose Assignment Help? Whenever my mind asks me why I do my assignment, these kinds of thoughts strike my mind and push me to think over it. Obtaining a good score is the ultimate goal of every student. We work day and night to enhance our performance in every aspect of academics. For that, we have to finish our homework on time.
      We need to manage our time for writing our assignments and gather enough information to enhance our…

4 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      8 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    4. THE PURE COLLECTION CASHMERE CLOTHING STORE ON NORTHCOTE ROAD HAS CLOSED

One day it was open and completely filled, and the next day it was closed with a sign on the door. It seems that many shops on the main street are now in such a sad situation. The Pure Collection on Northcote Road is no longer with us.

The sign on the door explains that all the stores have closed because they cannot compete in the digital world.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      3 comments  ·  Client - Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    5. SHOT 2000 NIGHT 7000 +91-8800902898 Call Girls in Anand Niketan

Call Girls in Anand Niketan
      Delhi Call JAY /★- +91-8800902898 /★- Women Seeking Men WHATSAAP BOOKING 100% REAL GIRLS ALL ARE GIRLS LOOKING MODELS AND RAM MODELS ALL GIRLS short 2000 night 7000 FORM INDIAN , NEPALI ,,russion INDIAN ,KASMARI ,PUNJABI HOT GIRLS AND MATURED HOUSE WIFE BOOKING ONLY DECENT GUYS AND GENTLEMAN NO FAKE PERSON FREE HOME SERVICE IN CALL FULL A.C ROOM SERVICE IN SOUTH DELHI

CONTACT ME ★- +91-8800902898 /★-

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      3 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    6. Everything you need to know about a professional writing service

When I dug within 99Papers, I learned, yes, there are really some professors doing god's job with students needing -- they claim to possess Ivy League graduates within their team too. They've existed since 2011, so they are doing something directly to be in a position to keep in business that longterm.

At a glimpse, you'd hope the corporation to become formal, but they are actually quite casual. While taking care of this 99 papers review inspection, they are still entertaining me using their perception of comedy, particularly if marketing their own writing providers and receiving the attention of clients.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      6 comments  ·  Client - Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    7. 2,509 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      27 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    8. Buying YouTube views?

Hey guys! Have you ever bought YouTube views? Is it safe for YouTube channels?

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      3 comments  ·  Client - Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    9. Solution for Following Common Errors and Problems in Outlook PST File

DataNumen Outlook Repair is the best outlook corruption and recovery tool in the world. https://brooklynneo.mn.co/posts/15371588

9 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Manageability - Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    10. Problems with wireless network speed in a new home

I recently moved into a large house (2000 square feet) and I'm having trouble getting decent wireless network speed. Now it is about 6 Mbit / s. Unfortunately, the Internet cable enters the house and connects to the modem at a point directly opposite to where my home office is located (the cable enters the family room on the first floor, and my office is on the second floor at the other end of the house). house).

I invested almost $ 300 in a Google Nest Wi-Fi router with a single point, and it didn't help much - even after…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    11. interior decoration companies dubai

DECO WOOD DECORATION LLC is the interior decoration companies Dubai or interior decoration contractors Dubai that offer a one-stop solution with something special and unique service with diligent and trained interior decorator teams. Our interior decorator Dubai teams are so skillful in this field who also offer the best interior designers Dubai.
      https://decowooddecoration.com/interior-decoration-in-dubai/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      6 comments  ·  Meeting - Meeting Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    12. How Do I Get A Refund On The Cash App?

Are you locating the solution to your question, “How Do I get a refund on the Cash App?” Want an instantaneous option to get your cash at the Cash App, in case when you have sent cash to the incorrect individual or any unauthorized transaction passed off together with your Cash App account? If so, let’s find out the solution here.

Cash App is one of the most common approaches of sending cash on line to anyone, receiving paychecks, paying payments on line, making bills in retail shops and buying and selling with bitcoin. Using this stable fee moving app,…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  Client - Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    13. Synchronize chat in mobile app and desktop app

I want to switch between chat in mobile app and desktop app when I like, with the same information

2,045 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      20 comments  ·  Client - Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    14. Why can't I access my BigPond emails?

If you are a new user of bigpond mail and if you are facing issues in your telstra bigpond account. There are many reasons showing login errors, here I am sharing some common issue, look at the below:

1. If you have entered Incorrect email or password.

2. Internet connection problems

3. Bigpond email server down

See also - https://emailspedia.com/telstra-bigpond-email-login/

2 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  Client - Windows Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    15. Test Bank 21

I would like to add, TestBanks21 are the top purveyors of study guides, test banks and <a href="https://testbanks21.com/">Solutions Manual</a> for over a decade, covering 114 subjects. They have now added <a href="https://testbanks21.com/tbsm/solution-manual-for-pricing-strategies-a-marketing-approach-1st-edition/">Solution Manual For Pricing Strategies A Marketing Approach 1st Edition</a> to their instant download collection.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    16. Over 50 Dating

Qualities like these are called high-value qualities because they represent an idea of something important you want that a man must be or have to date you. A huge disconnect happened on your date between reality and the story you made up about who he is. The biggest reason women dating over 50 struggle with finding the right man, especial online, comes from the stories they tell themselves about who a man is based on his picture and his profile. I hear this story over and over again from women around the world. You feel hopeful believing one of them…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  Manageability - Planning & Deployment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    17. Dating can be a scary prospect

Dating can be a scary prospect, especially for men. If you’re a single guy seeking someone special, don’t be put off: with these simple tips you could find love in no time

Modern dating is far less rule-based than it used to be. Fifty years ago, it was expected that the man would make the first move, pick up the bill, and generally be in the driving seat. Today, dating rules for men are far more relaxed – but that doesn’t mean men don’t still feel the pressure.

It’s common for guys to struggle with flirting, dating and relationships –…

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      2 comments  ·  Meeting - Meeting Experiences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    18. Get detail about Cash app payment failed

Users can transfer and receive money and can do Cash app payment failed to do so they need to open a cash application on mobile and then enter the amount and recipient’s details such as phone number, email address, $Cashtag, and other information and then follow all the instructions. https://www.contact-phonenumber.com/blog/cash-app-payment-failed/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      3 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    19. Cash App Refund: A Suitable Practice To Get Your Money Back

Get Cash App Refund without any hassle if you know procedure in a proper manner. Besides, you may also confront some troubles and hurdles while applying for the same. In such a case, you should contact the Cash App support geeks who will let you know the required information about the same.
      https://www.contactmail-support.com/blog/will-cash-app-refund-money-if-scammed/

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      3 comments  ·  Meeting - Audio Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    20. Book For Call ⫸9911065777 Cheap Call Girls In Shakurpur

Book For Call ⫸9911065777 Cheap Call Girls In Shakurpur

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Voice - Enterprise Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    ← Previous 1 3 4 5 761 762
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base