• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Recently Released

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Let us know what feedback you have about our features that were most recently released!

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Show meeting team on broadcast

In the broadcast window, show all the team that are in the conference

12 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      1 comment  ·  Skype Meeting Broadcast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Better support for Microsoft Edge

Support of Microsoft Edge seem to be lacking.

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Skype Meeting Broadcast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. it was good , you can upload files and whenever a chat conversation is kept close

it was good , you can upload files and whenever a chat conversation is kept close

3 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  Skype Meeting Broadcast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    4. Window is too big in the meeting broadcast - MS needs to let us resize it

Sometimes our team are not using video chat. Window width is too big and cannot be re-sized.

6 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6. 1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      1 comment  ·  Skype Meeting Broadcast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    7. Unable to start the Broadcast

I have created a broadcast meeting, First of all I was not able to add myself as a Event team member. I believe its because I am the organizer. But after I tried to start the meeting, it failed to start the broadcast. Our Lync server is currently on Lync 2013, is this the cause?

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8. Make it easier to do a poll

It is easy to add a poll in SfB while Bing Pulse is very complicated to setup. We need either a wizard or step by step content on how to set up a poll.

2 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9. Cycling PPT Slides

Ability to upload a PPT and set a time duration for each slide to display. When it gets to end start over with slide 1. This is a great feature of Live Meeting 2007

1 vote
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 2 3 5 Next →
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base