• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Recently Released

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Let us know what feedback you have about our features that were most recently released!

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Would like the option to merge conversation from the same user.

Under file>preferences there is nothing to allow for the option of combining or merging conversations. I often have multiple chats with the same person through the day, but they also often close the chat window that they have on their end. They use a Windows box for their Skype.

2,510 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      206 comments  ·  Skype for Business Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Show me as away when my computer has been idle for this many minutes

Add the option Show me as Away when my computer has been idle for this many minutes. This option already exists for the windows version. Currently the default on the Mac version is 5 min and would like to be able to adjust that.

1,312 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      70 comments  ·  Skype for Business Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. Add a preference toggle to disable emoji

Add a toggle in preferences to disable automatic emoji. It is impossible to share accurate technical strings of text for copy/paste in the current release if they have been auto translated to emoji. This missing feature sent me back to Lync, so it gets all 3 of my votes.

1,109 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      79 comments  ·  Skype for Business Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    4. Presence based on Calendar availability

Presence should be the same as in the Windows S4B client
      Busy, in a Meeting, etc.

1,049 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      152 comments  ·  Skype for Business Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    5. Paste Images

I often need to send a screen shot or image to my chat partner to explain what I am seeing or how they should do something. I have a screen capture tool but can't paste the shots into a chat. An integrated capture tool isn't needed, just need to be able to paste.

1,037 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      66 comments  ·  Skype for Business Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    6. Provide support for desktop sharing while in a meeting broadcast

Provide support to share out a presenter's desktop/application while producing a meeting broadcast.

1,017 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      39 comments  ·  Skype Meeting Broadcast  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    7. Auto Attendant

We would need an Auto Attendant feature before we can completely get rid of our on premise PBX.

929 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      working on it  ·  42 comments  ·  Cloud PBX with PSTN Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    8. Allow setting fixed or static Conference ID on a per user basis

Allow setting fixed or static Conference ID on a per user basis.
      Either make it a selection box in the Admin Portal UI or via PowerShell.
      Some users like having only one ID to distribute to meeting attendees.
      Easier for them to schedule meetings in advance or for impromptu if the ID is constant.

912 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      47 comments  ·  PSTN Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    9. PSTN Calling for Office 365 Business Plans

Please add the PSTN calling option to the small to mid-size business plans.

806 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      16 comments  ·  Cloud PBX with PSTN Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    10. Extension Dialing

People used to dial short numbers, for example create extensions for some numbers. Current implementation does not allow configuring normalization rules

610 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      29 comments  ·  Cloud PBX with PSTN Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      planned  ·  Miru Gunarajah responded

Thanks for the feedback, this is a feature that we have on our backlog.

11. Send a file

Would be nice to be able to send files. I couldn't find an option for this in the menus, and tried dragging and dropping a file into the window, but nothing worked. A must have feature for my company.

572 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      65 comments  ·  Skype for Business Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    12. Custom invitation message template

Allow more ability to customize the template for the outlook invitation for Skype for Business meetings, especially with PSTN conferencing ability.

559 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      29 comments  ·  PSTN Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    13. Application Sharing

Option to share desktop or a specific application (rather than the full desktop).

553 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      38 comments  ·  Skype for Business Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    14. Ability to send and receive faxes

Ability to allow users to send and receive faxes

496 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      16 comments  ·  Cloud PBX with PSTN Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    15. 485 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      20 comments  ·  Cloud PBX with PSTN Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    16. Cloud PSTN numbers need options to configure callerID name and number values.

Cloud PSTN numbers need options to configure callerID name and number values. I'm seeing "Restricted number" on VZW and "Unknown" on Sprint. Does this take a while to propagate to the PSTN system?

424 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      22 comments  ·  Cloud PBX with PSTN Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    17. Sync with mobile!!

Sync conversations seamlessly with mobile client just like Google Hangouts, Slack, etc. etc. etc.

402 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      21 comments  ·  Skype for Business Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    18. Integrate schedule meetings with Mac OS calendar app

Most of the users use the standard Mac OS calendar app and not Outlook. However, Skype for Business only integrates Outlook when scheduling a meeting. It would be great to schedule a meeting and integrate this functionality with the standard calendar app instead of buying Outlook to do so.

380 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      17 comments  ·  Skype for Business Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    19. Hunt Groups in CloudPBX

Need to add Hunt Groups capability in CloudPBX

361 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      working on it  ·  8 comments  ·  Cloud PBX with PSTN Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    20. High CPU Usage

Skype for Business (Mac) is eating an enourmous amount of CPU at idle (17.8-50%+) and even more when in a call. I cannot deploy this to laptop users in my department as their fans stay on at all times. Please optimize. On a side note, thanks for the file transfer ability!

355 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      69 comments  ·  Skype for Business Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    ← Previous 1 3 4 5 46 47
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base