• Feedback by UserVoice
  • Recently Released

Update Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Let us know what feedback you have about our features that were most recently released!

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
    • Top ideas
    • New ideas
    • My feedback
    1. Dialpad

It is great that IM is working, and I can make phone calls if I start a meeting and add a telephone number. However, since there is no dial pad if I call a number with a phone menu I can't enter the keystrokes. Adding the dialpad would make this almost 100% usable for me at this point.

16 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      3 comments  ·  Skype for Business Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    2. Dedicated Phone tab

We use Skype (formerly Lync) as our only source of phone. While you can call a contact directly from their card in the contact list, it is not as intuitive to call someone that is not in your list. It appears that if you type the number in the search field it will work, but having a phone tab below the contact, conversations and calendar tabs would be great.

15 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      working on it  ·  1 comment  ·  Skype for Business Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3. PSTN Conferencing numbers for Vietnam and Sri Lanka

Need PSTN conferencing support for these two countries to support customers. I see Malaysia and UAE are already under consideration, any roadmap/timing would be helpful!

59 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      0 comments  ·  PSTN Conferencing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    4. Hunt Groups in CloudPBX

Need to add Hunt Groups capability in CloudPBX

361 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      working on it  ·  8 comments  ·  Cloud PBX with PSTN Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    5. Auto Attendant

We would need an Auto Attendant feature before we can completely get rid of our on premise PBX.

929 votes
      Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
      working on it  ·  42 comments  ·  Cloud PBX with PSTN Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base